Instant Stress Relief Techniques
Why Stress Relief Techniques Are Extremely Important Right Now
Why do we need instant stress relief techniques particularly these days?
We live in a society that inhales and exhales stress.
We learn to live with stress from the time we are kids. We grow up with stress and we are urged to embrace it and be always on top of it as we grow older.
I'm sure you've seen those high caliber job ads where the candidates must "thrive in stressful situations" if they want to get the job.
The problem is...
People Can Only Cope With So Much Before They Break
Everyone has their breaking point, and once you reached it, it can lead you to major health problems, such as chronic headaches and migraines, panic and anxiety attacks, and even premature death.
Did you know that stress is a leading cause of suicide especially among teenagers and young adults? Recent statistics show the more our society advances in technology, the worse we are equipped to handle daily stress without deep scarring.
There are many stress relief books, tools and gadgets that you can use to become healthier, happier and a better you!
Stress Triggering Problems You Might Be Going Through Just Now
- Working for minimum wage, terrible pay, hardly making enough money to support yourself or your family. Paying the bills comes up soon and you STILL don't know where you'll get that money from.
- Just broken up with your spouse or partner and you don't know how to go on with your life and you're all stressed about it
- Have a deadline at work and can't seem to be able to make it, there's just not enough time for it
- Tend to stress over the smallest of things and seriously think there is something wrong with you
- Taking more on that you can handle and that scares the hell out of you
- Nothing ever goes right, you hate everything you used to love before and you've no idea why
- Really don't want to deal with the amount of stress you have in your life right now... you just want to take a break from it all, but your daily responsibilities don't allow it
- You're looking back on your life and all you see is a life full of anguish and despair, with no way out.
- Haven't really had a real holiday in a long time and you feel the pressure just mounting up
- Tend to panic around the holidays because there's just so much to take care of with no time to do it all
- Can't relax, can't sleep and you feel frozen and stuck in a rut
Have You Ever Felt...
- Major headaches that sometimes turn into unbearable migraines
- A sense of walking on the edge all the time; you're irritable, nervous, with no apparent reason
- Mood swings that have nothing to do with menopause (you're not even there yet!)
- Wanting to cry at the smallest critic or comment directed at you
- A sense of being overwhelmed by life in general
- Sudden panic and anxiety attacks coming out of nowhere
- Stomach aches that turn into an ulcer or gastritis (or even GERD)
- Skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, hives and acne that just added to your stress
- An overwhelming sense of depression and lethargy
- Deep seated anger towards everyone and everything
When It Comes To Stress...You're Not Alone
While at some point or another, we all go through extreme periods of stress, for some of us, it's just too much to handle, and we break.
I've been living all my life in a stressful environment.
My parents were in a constant shouting match; I had a tough time at home trying to "be a good kid" and please them both; a hard time at school trying to "fit in", and once school was over, the job I found was nothing like I used to dream about.
Unfortunately all that added stress over time became too much and eventually I got to a point where EVERYTHING bothered me. If it's not one thing, it's another. I have been staying up late either crying and trying to figure out what I was doing with myself.
Sometimes It Seemed That The Dark Clouds Would Never Go Away
When your life is full of stress and anxiety, you'll always carry along a full baggage of other problems (physical and mental) that come along uninvited, such as...
Stress - Proof You: How To Deal With Stress And Be Stress Free For Life
Why You Need Help Managing Stress
Most of us don't really think of trying to relieve stress until it's too late, when other physical or mental issues like the ones above have already shown their ugly rear, like a multi-headed fire dragon burning everything in its path.
For the most part, we eventually manage to tackle the big things in our lives one way or another. Life just goes on, whether we tackle the issue or it tackled us.
But if you ask me, it's really not the big life problems that are so darn destructive. It's the everyday small things that really get to you and stress you out.
It's them wreaking havoc so that you can't think clearly to solve that major problem that comes along. It's that everyday stress that drives you crazy and clouds your mind.
If you're like me, you've already tried coping with stress in countless ways.
But the problem with stress is that...
Trying To Find Stress Relief Is Not Easy
There Are TOO Many Ways To Deal With Stress, And None Really Work To YOUR Satisfaction!
- There are stress management courses that are actually great (I've taken a few myself) if you have a few thousand dollars spare and a week off from your daily life.
- You can try exercising if you like physical torture. I don't. I'm as lazy as they come and after 5 minutes of practice I usually quit, stress be damned.
- There is also yoga and meditation, if you're into this kind of thing. But unless you're a rich stay at home mom with lots of time on your hands, you won't have the time for spiritual relaxation...heck I don't even have the time for soaking in a hot bath these days for 25 minutes!
- For years, people have turned to tranquilizers to help relieve the effects of too much stress. But do tranquilizers really work? Recent studies have shown that in fact, popping tranquilizers every day can actually be harmful to your health and even increase the negative effects of stress. So there's that.
Stress Relief Gadgets That Help Instantly
What Works In Stress Relief?
So what works to relieve stress for people who've tried everything already, people like you and me? Something that is fast, easy to do and takes no effort whatsoever? Something that produces results right away?
Well, let me tell you what finally worked for me. And if you're like me, I pretty much believe it will be "the one" for you too.
A few years ago I was doing some research on various current sex therapies (for work) when I came across a relatively unknown sex therapist. But while flipping through one of his more obscure books, I've realized it had nothing to do with sex at all. In fact...let me tell you...
This is when finally I found it...
The Secret To Immediate Stress Relief ... In 5 Minutes Only While Simply Reading
I started reading his non-sex related book and after about 5 minutes, I stopped reading, looked around the room, and it hit me: for once, I was no longer feeling stressed or irritated.
It's like my mind was free of all that chit-chat that is usually fighting for importance in my brain.
It was finally free of clouding thoughts.
I was extremely focused, I saw everything more clearly and even my ongoing headache was finally gone!
And that was just after reading the very first chapter in this small, rather obscure book.
But now I wanted to learn more, so I read his entire book practically in one sitting ... and I was amazed!
This was perfect for me:
no physical exercises work involved
no big chunks of time away from my life every day to follow stress therapy training
no sitting in lotus position to prepare for a strenuous session of meditation...
Neurospeak - How To Transform Your Body And Get Rid Of Stress By Simply Reading!
If the book helped me relieve my stress, it can DEFINITELY help you too!
There it was, a small book of just about 110 pages, holding the key to almost instant stress relief, and what's more, this book also claims to cure headaches (which it did for me), change your body and help people who have troubles moving around to become more flexible...simply by reading the book.
There are no difficult physical movements needed! Even people with paralysis of various body parts can benefit from it.
All you do is do what you enjoy doing anyway...read a book. As simple as that.
Reading this book is like nothing else I've read before. It doesn't even go to your brain, it goes directly to your nervous system, doing its task without you even being conscious of it.
And that's the beauty of it.
You see, most books you read need to be first processed by your brain, which then will translate them into feelings, thoughts and emotions (like reading a romance novel or a crime thriller). The problem is that once the brain processes the information, much of it gets lost "in translation".
The fact is, Neurospeak talks directly to your body, without intervention from your brain. And this is where Neurospeak really shines in relaxing your body and de-stressing your mind.
By reading just 5 minutes from this book every day, you'll soon feel noticeable changes in your body which affect your mind in a way that stress simply won't have the effect that it used to have on you.
It's like magic.
But you need to experience it to truly believe it.
(btw, this is a real book found at Amazon, written by a PhD, it's not one of those cheesy downloadable useless ebooks!)
What You Learn In Neurospeak About Instant Stress Relief
- How to get your muscles to respond to words in a way that helps them truly relax... with NO physical exercise involved! (Well, you DO get up from your chair and walk around the room after reading the chapter to see the changes in your body.)
- Giving your body these hypnotic suggestions will sharpen your focus, clear your mind and prepare you to face the day...in just 5 short minutes! (Isn't this what we REALLY want?)
- A fun way to feel taller, lighter and get a heightened sense of pleasure in your entire body (If these don't reduce your stress levels, nothing else will!)
- Why you don't even need to consciously understand or remember what you read...in fact it can be a hindrance if you do!
- A proven, step-by-step technique to lower brainwaves and explore altered states without meditating. (If you DO like to meditate, this is great way to jumpstart your entire session.)
- The "body image" technique which helps to get movement in your body even if you have a disability that prevents you from playing sports. (Even people who were paralyzed in various parts of their bodies were able to feel movement after following a few times this technique!)
- Many times stress gathers in the shoulder and the upper back. After reading chapter 5, you'll wonder where all that back strain is gone!
- Using these 4 techniques will change your entire posture that you can unconsciously adopt forever, giving you a greater sense of relaxation. (Can you imagine what that will do towards minimizing your stress every day?)