Wheat grass juice, the panacea on earth!
Wheat grass juice has brought back dieing patients from the jaws of death. It is the ultimate remedy for many illnesses. Third stage cancers, anaemias, infectious diseases and almost all diseases have been cured by it. The therapy can be done anybody at home and gives instant relief. Don't just believe me just do it and experience it yourself.
Properties of wheat grass juice.
Nature has provided cure for almost all diseases in the form of wheat grass juice. There are many nutritious and prophylactic ingredients contained in it. It contains all the minerals essential for our body. It also contains Vit- A, C, B, E, K and Laetrile- B17 etc. Also it contains carbohydrates, proteins and fat. Many cancer patients have been cured with Laetrile. But the most vital element of wheat grass is chlorophyll. Chlorophyll are present in chloroplasts, cells which give green pigmentation to green leaves. They capture solar energy from the sun. It is essential for photosynthesis through which plant makes it's food.
Human blood contains a substance called haemoglobin. Haemoglobin contains hemin. There are lot's of similarities between hemin and chlorophyll. In both of them the arrangement and the number of hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen molecules are almost similar. The only difference is that magnesium is in the centre of chlorophyll molecules while in the centre of the hemin molecules we find iron. Magnesium found in the protons of chlorophyll is essential and beneficial for about 30 enzymes of our body.
The contitution of our blood is a bit alkaline. The proportion of hydrogen molecule(PH) in it is 7.4, similar to wheat grass juice. For this reason wheat grass juice is easily absorbed in the body and so is beneficial in anaemia. Chlorophyll is a potent germicidal substance too. It destroys certain types of germs that cause diseases like pyorrhea, shin diseases, tuberculosis, osteomylitis, colitis ulcers etc.
Technique for growing wheat grass juice.
- We need seven pots not too deep not too big. We need 100 gms of big grain wheat for each pot. Wheat grows to the desired cuttable height on the seventh day. The soil should not be too sticky. Cowdung or organic manure is the best manure to be used, chemical fertilizers should not be used.
- Before sowing the wheat, they should be sprouted. So soak them in water for about 12 hours. Then wrap them in a wet thick cloth and tie them tightly for another 12-14 hours. When the shoots appear then they are ready for sowing.
- The grains should be sown close to each other and should be covered with thin layer of earth. Each day prepare only one pot. So in seven days seven pots are ready and on the seventh day the first pot is ready for harvest.
- Do not allow wheat grass to grow higher than 4-5 inches as the proportion of chlorophyll and other nutritious elements starts reducing thereafter. Also wheat grass should be consumed immediately after cutting.
- Wheat grass cut can be either chewed or taken in the form of juice by crushing the leaves. Chewing has an advantage that it can heal tooth problems and juice has an advantage that juice is absorbed well and early. So both methods must be tried.
- 100ml juice per day is the right dose which can be split in 3. but the dose can be increased in serious diseases. It is advisable to take the juice early morning on empty stomach.
- The juice can also be applied on the skin or in the eyes as it is a potent antiseptic.
Now a common question would arise why only wheat grass juice is selected for cholorphyll as it is found in all grasses. The fact is wheat grass is a whole and complete food. It contains substances described above which other grasses do not. However maize grass can be used as a substitute if wheat grass is not available. Some might find the wheat grass juice unpalatable so it can be taken with other juices too. Wheat grass juice is completely natural and safe but check beforehand whether you are allergic to it or not.