- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
5 Don'ts for Men On Valentine's Day
Now, I am sure that this coming Valentines Day, 14th February, is going to be a busy day for all single men and husbands to please their spouse, partner or girlfriend.
I have been married to my hubby for 20 years now.
Trust me, there are a lots of things that men should not do on Valentines Day because they do not know what or how the other partner feels even though they had been dating or living together for many years.
Here are 5 top Tips That Men Should Not Do On Valentines Day which may help out ignorant, clueless, totally blank men.
#1- Don't Forget the Date
For Heavens Sake, It Is Valentines Day!-
- Hello there guys... No matter how busy or forgetful you are, please do not forget that 14th February is Valentines Day.
- An important event for the ladies even though it is not anything special for the men.
- I am sure that most men would cook up some excuses for completely forgotten Valentines Day until the next day or the worst scenario would be at 12am midnight.
- By hook or by crook, set your alarm or reminder in your handset, handheld organizer, notebooks or calendar at least one day before hand so that you could shop some last minute gifts for her.
What was your worst Valentine's Day ?
#2- Don't Buy Gifts - that doesn't suit her
Do Not Buy Stupid Stuff-
- When I mentioned STUPID, it means do not buy kitchen appliances, household appliances unless she had approved it.
- You may think of surprising her for a new oven but she may had her favorite brand in mind, the functions that she wanted and the color she likes best.
- You might as well give her the money.
- She will be jumping for joy and give you lots of kisses instead.
- Believe me. I want that money than anything else!
Stop watching Soccer
#3- Do Not Do The Men Stuffs-
- I know that everybody is hooked to surfing the internet everyday without fail.
- You will go crazy when the line gets disconnect or your computer crashes for no reason.
- I would go bananas when I could not even touch the keyboards for a day!
- It is Valentines Day. Strike a deal that neither of you ought to get near the notebook or modem on Valentines Day.
- Turn them off and pay more attention to your woman for today. She will appreciate your effort for sacrificing your precious time with her.
- Do not watch television for the daily news, TV variety shows, sports channel with her.
- Your partner or spouse would be sitting crossed arm the whole evening with a sulky face that even a kid knows she is in a foul mood.
A box of Chocolates
Worst Valentine's Day Gifts
T-shirt with a cartoon character
an empty Valentine's Day card, not even written
a sex toy when I am pregnant?
a handbag that my mom had
a Treadmill, am I fat?
food that I am allergic
half eaten box of chocolates
a jumper with Panasonic logo printed on it
#4- Do Not Spend Beyond Your Budget-
- Look into your budget before starting to spend money on Valentines Day gifts.
- Majority women and ladies love gold pendants, ear rings, bracelets, rings and diamonds.
- Yes, those are girls best friend but men foe.
- Valentines Day gifts should be simple and meaningful. It does not has to be expensive to show your true love.
- The cost of roses, a box of her favorite chocolates, teddy bears and fancy restaurants dinner set skyrocketed at least double or triple on Valentines Day.
- A stalk of fresh flower from the garden with take-away meal and a BIG beary hug from you means a lot to her than materialistic gifts.
#5- Don't Give The Same Gifts Every Year
Do Not Give The Same Gifts, Again and Again-
- Whatever gifts that you had given her last year, do not give them to her again this year.
- Be creative. Think of something else challenging.
- There are tons of Valentines Day gift ideas over thousands of websites. Hunt for gift ideas that are cheap, simple yet beautiful and touches her heart easily.
- Last year, my hubby bought me a Valentines Day cake and the year before, it was a treat at the Pizza Hut. It is the thought that counts.
- Although flowers, chocolates and teddies are the best gifts to please your woman, sooner or later she will get bored over Valentines Day instead of looking forward to it as she already knew that you will repeat the same gifts every year.
- Give her something new, different to surprise her and to indicate how important her presence to you.
Questions For You
Is there any else that guys should not do on Valentine's Day?
What did your hubby or partner gave you last year?
Did he do something stupid that boils up your mood?
Do share with me your opinions. I would love to hear your part.
How to make a Unique Valentine's Day Challah
You may like to read these....
- DIY Cards: Valentine's Day with Cute Butterfly Hearts
Valentine's day handmade card with rows of cute hearts that resembles butterflies. Quick and easy for kids and adults to show your love on Valentine's Day. Stick and paste cute hearts to your card
- Top 10 Valentine's Day Quotes For Him & Her
Valewntine's Day quotes help many people to show their feelings easily. Best of all, you don't have to burn the midnight oil, writing out poems or love letters to your love ones.
- How to Sew Heart Shaped Pot Holder
Ever get so irritated whenever you could find a decent pot holder to hold on your hot piping soup pot? Consider sewing one or two pot holders just in case you have more stews to cook. Here is an simple to sew heart-shaped pot holder with the step by
- Valentine's Day Gift Idea: How to fold Mini Paper Hearts
Don't know what to buy for your special person on her birthday, Christmas Day, Valentine's Day? Why not make something special for instead of wasting money, time and energy window shopping all day. This project is easy for all ages, even kids know ho
- My Top 10 Handmade Valentine's Day Gifts for Her
Scratching your head what to buy for Valentine's Day? Don't buy. Keep your money in your pocket instead. Make beautiful, simple handmade gifts for your special someone. Follow these easy to make Valentine's Day gifts.
- Easy Romantic Recipe For Two: Seafood Tom Yam Spaghetti
Looking for a simple spaghetti recipe for a romantic dinner for two? Try this Seafood Tom Yam Spaghetti, a simple romantic dinner recipe for two person which is healthy and easy to cook in 30minutes
- Unique Gifts: How to make Easy Paper Rose Flower
Make this year Mother's Day a special day by making your own handmade gifts for your mom. Handmade Paper Rose Flower is easy and can last all year. It is inexpensive and lovely too.
© 2015 peachy