- Holidays and Celebrations
Birthday Messages For Friends and Family
Well chosen birthday messages for friends, husband, wife and other family members can turn an ordinary birthday card into an amazing one!
It is important to celebrate birthdays by sending birthday cards, giving gifts and eating cake. Adding a personal birthday message to a hand-made, or store-bought, birthday card adds a special touch to your greeting.
Here are my favourite birthday messages for friends and family
- Boyfriends and Girlfriends
- Best Friends
- Mom and Dad
- Brother and Sister
This article includes lots of memorable birthday messages that are both funny and inspirational. For more birthday quotes, you might be interested in Birthday Quotes for Friends and Co-Workers.
Birthday Messages for Friends
Here are some birthday messages for friends, best friends, girlfriends and boyfriends:
- Heart to heart, You’re someone I can always talk to. Happy Birthday Friend!
- Of course I believe you’re celebrating your 29th birthday … When have you ever been on time for anything!
- A Birthday message for a special friend. I treasure every thought of you. May your memories of today become as cherished as those you’ve given me. Happy Birthday, Friend!
A famous birthday quote says "Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years".
Where would we be without our friends?
- Remember, you’ll only be this age for one year … but you’ll be awesome forever!
- It’s so nice sharing special moments with a friend like you!
- Happy Birthday, Friend. We always have such good times together!
- Happy Birthday to one of my dearest friends … notice how I left our “oldest”? Have a Wonderful Day!
- Happy Birthday! Hope you spend the day doing something you love.
- Jogging can add years to your life! Try it and you’ll feel 10 years older almost immediately!
- Another birthday and you’ve still got it! Don’t worry. It should clear up with the proper medication. Happy Birthday Friend!
- I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are! Happy Birthday!
- Thinking of you on your special day. Your birthday is always such a pleasure to remember … just like you!
- He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much. Wishing you another successful year!
- Go ahead and have another birthday if you want to … but don’t expect me to keep up with you!
"Honey, for your birthday, I knew you’d appreciate a relaxing, home cooked meal. So I called my mother and she’ll be here for your birthday!"
Birthday Messages For Husband
Here are some Birthday Messages for Husband that will bring a tear to his eye:
- For all the times you reached back to hold my hand, let me have the last bite of cake, told me I looked beautiful first thing in the morning, sat with me through the film I wanted to see, listened patiently to the details of my hectic day, and for all the happiness that you bring to my world. I LOVE YOU!
- Although I may not often say, I hope you somehow know, you’re a thoughtful, loving Husband, and that’s why I love you so! Happy Birthday!
- You have been the best thing that could have happened to me, giving me so much laughter, so much joy and so much love. So on you birthday, I’d just like to say thanks, and remind you of how very very much I love you.
Birthday Messages For Wife
This quote from H. V. Prochnow says it all "The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once". Assuming that you do remember, here are some romantic and funny birthday messages for wife:
- You look more beautiful today than the day I first met you. Happy birthday!
- Never lie about your age except in case of an emergency … like if somebody should ask how old you are.
- You grow more beautiful with each passing year. Happy Birthday!
- My feet dance more lightly because of you. My heart beats more strongly because of you. My eyes see more clearly because of you. My mouth smiles more easily because of you, and I will love you always because you are you.
Birthday Messages For Mom and Dad
Mom and Dad's birthday is the one time in the year when you can tell them how much you love them. Clean the house, buy a gift, make a card. Here are some birthday messages for mom and dad that you can use to personalize their birthday card:
- Mother, Although my calendar says that today’s the day to tell you how much you are loved … I hope you know that I love you every day – much more than my words can express.
- Happy Birthday, Mom! May all your wishes come true … except for the one about 15 grandchildren!
- I feel that I am the luckiest person in the whole world to be raised by such a caring, protective and providing father. You are the coolest dad, ever! Happy Birthday!
- Dad, I know I can always count on you to stand behind me no matter what, and to guide me with your wisdom and love. That’s why your birthday is the perfect time to let you know how grateful I am for everything you do. I love you Dad. Happy Birthday!
- You are the only one who has believed in me every step of the way. Thanks for being a wonderful dad. Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
- Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad -Anne Geddes
Birthday Messages For Brother and Sister
We have a very special relationship with our brothers and sisters. We love them unconditionally, yet we tease them mercilessly! Here are some birthday messages for brother and sister that touch on both themes:
- Happy Birthday! You’re a terrific brother! I know your real parents would be proud!
- Happy Birthday to a wonderful sister. In this changing world, it’s nice to know that one thing is forever … you’ll always be my sister! Have a great day!
- Don’t worry Sister, you’re not getting older … just more like mom! Happy Birthday!
Birthday Messages For Kids
Birthdays, cakes and balloons are made for children so here are some birthday messages for kids:
- Wow! Each and every year you grow, you just become more fun to know!
- Birthday girl, today's your day! Time to eat cake, sing songs, and play! There are so many ways to have birthday fun -- Here's hoping you get to do every one! Happy, Happy Birthday!
- Here's a Happy Birthday riddle for you - What goes up but never comes down? Your age. Happy Birthday!
- A birthday brings new dreams, new thoughts, new things to try - and you're just the girl to do it! Happy Birthday!
- It's your birthday, and you know what that means - You're another year older and another year cooler. Have 365 Days of Fun! Happy Birthday!
I hope you found this article on Birthday Messages for Friends and Family entertaining and it gave you some good ideas to make your next birthday card extra special!
If you're planning to send birthday cards to friends or co-workers, here are some more Birthday Quotes For Friends and Co-workers.