- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Birthdays & Celebrations
Budget Friendly Gifts For Women
Nice Gift Idea's For Women
Are you tired of racking your brain for good gift Ideas? Well, I am trying to spread peace on earth and calm your nerves with a few nice suggestions. I have mixed in budget friendly ideas as well.
1. Bath and Body Works Gift Basket ( All the fragrances match and look pretty and it's a variety in one purchase).
2. Recipe Book , Hot Oven Mitt, Pot Holders and Tea Towels to match, Nice Spatula & Fabric Guest Reusable Napkins. ( Take each of these practical items and put them in a Rubbermaid storage drawer (she can use this too) you can add however many extra kitchen items you think would fit. Then buy a beautiful table cloth ( useful) and wrap it up and put a bow or cookie cutters on the top.
3. Gorgeous Nightie ...with matching robe, matching slippers , matching panties and maybe add shimmering lotion or Bath & Body perfume shimmering spray.
4. A huge assortment of candles ( most people love candles and have to buy them throughout the year.)Suggestion: Pillar Candles.....votives ...tapers....jar candles... and even throw in a decor accent that features candles.
5. Nature Music Cd, relaxing bedside fountain and a fragrance lamp.....1 or all 3 of these items will thrill a busy lady.
6. A Gift Card To Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, Hobby Lobby, JC Penney's, Sears, Starbucks, Ebay, or any of her favorite stores.
7. A night with the hubby at a bed and breakfast, package of rose petals, bottle of sparkling grape juice, a romantic music CD and bubble bath.( YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD A CRUISE BUT YOUR DARLING WILL BE DELIGHTED).Tip: Sprinkle the rose petals all the way from the door to the bed...put sparkling juice in wine glasses..Also my 3rd suggestion above would be nice with this too.
8. Bathrobe...bath and body goodies . Tip: Put all these in a box or Rubbermaid ( try adding pretty rub on decals if you use the Rubbermaid) and wrap with a big, soft, lustrous bath-towel. Use a fluffy scrubby for the bow.
THESE LAST TWO ARE REAL BUDGET FRIENDLY:.)
9. The Latest Exciting Novel with a clip on reading lamp. Tip: You can also add a mug with pkg's of hot chocolate and footies.
10.Scrapbook Starting Kit. She's been waiting for an excuse to breakdown and start scrap-booking.
There are so many great ideas out there, I hope these few might spark your own ideas. Women like to be pampered, some need more supplies and some need a boost to get started on their favorite hobby.........think about the ladies personality before you buy some women even enjoy contrast. The busy chicken farmers wife may would enjoy a little glamour for a change. The sophisticated may be longing to goof off and play. "Don't be afraid of surprises......"