- Holidays and Celebrations»
Christmas Gift for A New Boyfriend
What NOT to Give A New Boyfriend for Christmas!
When you're in a new dating relationship (especially only a few weeks or months in), you don't want to go overboard when shopping for a gift for your new beau. You don't want to appear cheap and uncaring and not give him anything, but you also don't want to appear desperate and clingy and spend WAYYY too much on a first gift!
Take some time and observe your new guy carefully, noting his likes and dislikes. No sense giving a technology-challenged individual some new techno gadget. Since guys hate reading instruction manuals, he's either going to break it or put it on a shelf somewhere and never use it if he can't figure it out in the first 15 minutes after receiving it.
Since your relationship is relatively new, don't start right in on the "I Love You" gifts, after all, you are still getting to know the guy and you don't want to scare him away! Take your time, take it slow and take it easy!
Here's a Good Gift for the New Boyfriend!
Christmas Gifts For Your New Boyfriend When Funds Are Low!
What do you get for your new boyfriend if you just don't have any extra money for Christmas? Don't fret, Sweetie! There's a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train!
There are LOTS of things you can give your new beau that don't require a lot of (and in some cases any) money at all! Here are a few ideas:
- Take or have a friend take some sexy (clean, not lewd or pornographic) pictures of you! When I say clean I mean no pics in crotchless panties or exposed nipples! You just want to look drop dead gorgeous and sexy! You can take the photos that you like best and put them on a CD for your new man to look at whenever you're not together! That will surely keep you on his mind!
- Create a dating coupon book that include such things as:
- One free car wash - IF you live in a warm climate. If it's cold, you can always put a future date on the coupon.
- One full day of any televised sporting event of his choosing - without you giving him the side-eye or pouting! Sit and watch with him, you may learn more about him and how passionate he is about his sporting events.
- One special dinner for him prepared by you - just nothing too hard, expensive or fancy. Of course, this depends on how skilled you are in the kitchen!
- A 15 to 30 minute back rub after a particularly grueling day at work and/or play.
- A special night of watching a movie of HIS choosing.
As your relationship continues to grow, you can create more romantic and sensuous coupons. Don't go too fast, take it easy!
DIY Gifts For Your Boyfriend
More Christmas Gift Ideas for Your New Boyfriend
Sometimes shopping for a guy can be a daunting task! Guys can be very "finicky" when it comes to the things they like and don't like.
Don't buy him socks and underwear - leave that to his mom! Here are some unique gift ideas to consider for Christmas!
- How about a USB LED Beverage Cooler! If your guy loves to play computer/video games, he never has to leave the game to get a cold drink! How novel is that?
- Here's a neat idea if your guy misses your cell phone calls - Bluetooth Bracelet Vibrating Alert Buzz Alarm Call For Cell Phone. No excuses now!
- How about a Blue Ocean Levitating Globe - Looks like something right out of Star Trek! This will make a VERY unique gift!
- If your new boyfriend loves listening to music as much as possible, look into getting him a Headphone Beanie with Removable Headphones. I'll bet he will love it!
- Here's a gift that will keep you on his mind! If he is a coffee/tea drinker, a personalized mug with a message from you, or your photo would be nice. Just don't make it too cutesy, after all, you're still getting to know each other and that might be a little too much for him.
There are sooo many unique gifts you could either buy or make yourself that will let your guy know he's special to you.