Easy Halloween Dessert Recipes: Candy Corn Ice Cream & Monster Pudding Cups!
Fun Halloween desserts - no cooking required!
Fun Halloween desserts kids will love!
Put the fun and easy back into Halloween with these two family-friendly, no-cook, easy Halloween dessert recipes: Candy Corn Ice Cream and Monster Pudding Cups!
Not only are these desserts delicious, but making them can be fun for the whole family. From watching the magic as colors transform with the added food colorings, to unleashing their imaginations while decorating with Halloween toppings, these Halloween desserts will be memorable for the kids and their friends. This fun food is especially thrilling to serve at a children's Halloween party!
Halloween candy corn ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Candy corn or Halloween sprinkles
- Let the ice cream soften for about 20 minutes.
- Divide ice cream into thirds into 3 separate mixing bowls. The exact amount of ice cream depends upon the size of the clear cups or glasses that you will be using and the number of servings needed. In general, you will need a minimum of 1 1/2 cups of ice cream per person.
- Add yellow food coloring to one bowl and stir until the desired shade of yellow is achieved.
- Add orange food coloring to the second bowl. Alternatively, use a combination of yellow and red to make orange. Use 2 drops of yellow for every 3 drops of red until the desired shade of orange is achieved.
- Add a layer of yellow-colored vanilla ice cream to the bottom of a clear plastic cup or glass.
- Next, add a layer of the orange-colored vanilla ice cream on top of the yellow layer.
- Finally, add a layer of non-colored vanilla ice cream on top of the orange layer.
- The cups can now be placed in the freezer until ready to be served.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with any type of Halloween candy or sprinkles.
Step-by-step recipe with pictures for candy corn ice creamClick thumbnail to view full-size
Easy Halloween desserts - let the kids join in the fun!
Halloween monster pudding cups
- Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Green Food Coloring
- Oreo Cookies
Other items needed:
- Clear plastic cups
- Black permanent marker
- Mix vanilla pudding mix and milk according to package instructions.
- Add green food coloring and stir well.
- Draw monster faces on the outside of the clear plastic cups.
- Add the green-colored vanilla pudding to the cups.
- Crush Oreo cookies and then layer on top of the green pudding.
Step-by-step recipe with pictures for monster pudding cupsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Get creative and make fun Halloween food!
Use your imagination to create fun Halloween food. Add edible spider-shaped candies as toppings. Have gummy worms crawling beneath layers of food. Use a candy eye-ball as a cherry on top. Take a trip down the Halloween aisle and think outside the box. Creativity and fun are a "must" when making any kid-friendly, easy Halloween dessert.