How To Make Cool Christmas Candy
Chocolate Mashmallow Christmas Snowmen
This is a great, easy little recipe simple enough you can do with the kids! This makes cute snowmen treats perfect for bake sales or just to give to the people around you!
- White baking chocolate
- Blue sugar sprinkles
- Mini M&M's or something similar (for the eyes)
- Candy & Chocolate coated sunflower seeds (orange ones for the nose)
- Red straight sprinkles (for the mouth)
- Coffee stir sticks
- Gift Bags and ribbon *optional
- Wrap tinfoil on a baking sheet.
1) In a small sauce pan melt white chocolate on very low heat. Stir often.
2) Pierce 3 marshmallows on one of the coffee stir sticks.
3) Quickly dip in the melted white chocolate.
4) Carry over to tin foil and lay flat.
5) While still hot, sprinkle with blue sugar sprinkles and press in the rest of the candies to make the face.
6) When finished, package in plastic gift bag and tie off with ribbon.
Be creative and make variations if you like. I used some straight sprinkles to make some of the snowman look like their blinking. I mention the sprinkles I used to make this. However you can use anything you like that resembles what you need to make a face. The gift bags I used can be found at any gift store. They are used for making candy bags. I cut them in half and taped the open edge with 2 inch packaging tape because they were pretty big for this project.