Ideas for Valentine's Day Gifts
Giving, sharing, loving, its all part of Valentine's Day and any day in a relationship. As the greeting cards in the stores display, Valentine's day is a day for everyone. You can celebrate your love for your spouse, significant other, parent, or child. In a recent issue of First magazine, I read (interestingly enough) that statistically the people to most often receive Valentine's Day greeting cards are teachers. Here are some gift ideas for Valentine's Day.:
For Couples Exchanging Gifts::
1. A men's or ladies' watch
2. diamond earrings
4. spa products and/or a gift certificate to a spa
5. fragrance- perfume or cologne
7. a musical collection- i.e boxed cd set of classical, r&b or other romantic music
8. a dinner out
9. cooking a special meal together
10. a travel vacation (Rome, Paris, the Caribbean, etc, etc)
11. Take a local trip not far from home and stay overnight in a lovely hotel. Be sure to take advantage of the amenities such as jacuzzi, swimming pool, and room service!
12. go out dancing together
13. See a broadway (or off-broadway) play
14. Give each other massages, long ones
15. This last idea may seem silly or adorable and fun depending on the reader. I've heard about this idea a few times and I'm one of the folks who finds it adorable. If there are any takers- you can include a handmade "coupon book" in your greeting card, personalized just for your loved one. Coupons can be good for an hour long massage from you, a special homecooked meal, etc., etc. When your loved one hands a coupon over to you to redeem, its time for you to take action!
16. And final, # sweet sixteen. I would be remiss to not mention flowers and chocolate!