- Holidays and Celebrations
Parties to Help Others
Shrek Dance Party Song
Get This Party Started-Pink
Nelly ft Fergie - Party People
Helping others is always a good thing and helping your friends when they are in need is even better. Being able to help others by having a party can be fun and beneficial, because everyone loves a party. There are so many different types of parties that you can throw that can also help those that are in need. When there is someone in need and they are not able to help themselves then having a party and getting the work done is a great way to help and have fun doing it all at the same time. Here are a few parties that can be thrown to help needy friends.
- MOVING PARTY – If you have a friend or you yourself need to move a moving party is a great way to get things going and have fun while doing it. A moving party is relatively easy because all you really need is food and drink for the guests. No need to decorate since the point of the party is to help move out of the old place and into a new one. The guests will be the movers and will be the ones helping to pack and move. These parties can be fun and cost effective for the person who is moving.
- CLEANING PARTY – Cleaning parties are very fun and useful. They are easy too because all that is needed is food and drinks as well as the cleaning equipment. The guests will help to clean while having fun; having many people cleaning at once means the cleaning gets done really quickly. This type of party is great for someone who is ill or unable to clean themselves. These parties are also great for a group of friends who are able to rotate the parties (once a month or every other month) so that each person’s house gets a good cleaning.
- WEED PULLING PARTY – A weed pulling party (gardening party or yard work party) is similar to a cleaning party only the cleaning up is going on outside of the house instead of inside. The focus of the party is on the yard. For this type of party grilling or barbequing is really best. Having the food and fun outside makes for a great atmosphere and everyone has a chance to get involved. Again this can be done to help someone who is unable to help themselves or on a rotating schedule.
- MEDICAL PARTY – A medical party is a party that helps to raise money to help someone out with their medical bills or medical treatment. When having a party where money is being raised it is important to keep the costs of the party down as much as possible. If there are several friends helping to throw the party then each person can be responsible for one part of the party and everyone can throw in their resources to help throw the party. Making your own party food and invitations is a great way to save on the expenses.
- HOUSE PARTY – House parties can be a great way to raise money for rent or other reasons; these are also known as Rent Parties. Just like with medical parties with rent or house parties you want to spend as little as you possibly can so that you have more money coming in then going out. This can be done by doing everything yourself and looking for sales and bargains when it comes to food and drinks. Done the right way house parties can be fun and can also help to bring in enough money for the rent too.
It’s always time to party. There are so many different reasons to have a party and there are so many ways to help a friend in need or yourself if you need help. As long as there is a need there is a party that can help to fill that need. So figure out what type of party you would like to have, then figure out what you will need for that party. Get your friends to help anyway they can such as making the party a potluck and most importantly remember to have fun.