Simple and Easy Easter Deviled Egg Recipe
Here is a simple and easy Easter deviled egg recipe. This deviled eggs recipe makes a terrific, high protein breakfast, lunch or snack for kids. A dash of paprika, pepper and pickle relish makes this dish perfect. Below you will find a video that shows how to make Easter deviled eggs.
Deviled egg recipe
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 bell peppers (green, orange or yellow)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
How to make Easter deviled eggs:
1. Cook and peel the Easter deviled eggs, then slice each one in half to make boats. Place the yolks in a bowl and mash them with a fork. Add the mustard and the vinegar, then add the pepper and the mayonnaise. Stir well.
2. Next, make the sails. To do this, cut each pepper into 1 inch wide strips, then cut the strips into 1 inch squares and slice each square in half diagonally.
3. Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Stick the sail upright into the filling and sprinkle with paprika and pickle relish. Serve immediately.