- Holidays and Celebrations
Easter recipes for kids
Here are some fun Easter recipes for kids including boiled egg bunnies and chocolate bird nest recipe. Kids love these, and enjoy helping you to make them. These recipes will make your holiday special. Moreover these are easy to make and very tasteful too.
1. Easter boiled egg bunnies recipe
Ingredients for easter boiled egg bunnies:
- Boiled egg
- Red pepper for the noses
- Six small baby carrots
- One teaspoon of mayonnaise for each bunny tail
How to make Easter boiled egg bunnies:
1. Boil an egg and let it cool. Peel, cut in half lengthwise, and place both sides on your serving plate.
2. The slimmer part of the egg will become the bunny's face. Begin assembly by making a small hole for the nose triangle in the center of the face area. You can use a toothpick for this step. You can insert a small red pepper for the noses.
3. You can cut two tiny chive pieces. These will be the eyes. Make two small holes just above the nose where the eyes should go and insert them.
4. Now you can cut six pieces from the chives to make whiskers. These should be about one a half inches long. Start with the bottom whisker on each side of the nose and work your way up until you have inserted all six whiskers, three on each side of the easter bunnies. Again, cut a small hole, or use a toothpick to create a small hole for the whisker, then insert a chive.
5. Cut the tip from a baby carrot, then cut it in half lengthwise for the ears. You can cut two slits for the ears, just above the eyes, and insert one carrot ear into each slit.
6. Finally, put a dollop of mayonaise at the back of the egg bunny to make a tail. Wipe any excess off the plate with a paper towel.
2. Easter chocolate bird nest recipe
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles
- Jelly beans
How to make Easter chocolate bird nest:
Prepare a tray by lining it with waxed paper. In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and the shortening. Stir well. Microwave for 30 seconds. Again mix well. Now add the chow mein noodles and stir well to coat them completely. Drop by heaping tablespoons on to the waxed paper lined tray. Gently press down with the spoon to form a small well
for nests. Place mini jelly beans candy in the nest while the chocolate is still warm so that they will stick.
You can chill if necessary to set, and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. Your Easter chocolate bird nest is ready.
- Tylenol Recall 2010
Johnson and Johnson is removing several Tylenol products from the shelves. The main reason for the Tylenol recall is the moldy smell that has...
- Thanksgiving Recipes For Kids
- Easter craft ideas for kids and preschool children
- Baby Bop coloring pages
download and print these fun pictures...
- Easter deviled egg recipe
- Easter Recipes for Kids
- Christmas dessert recipes for kids
- Thanksgiving dessert recipes