jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite costume for Halloween?

1. moneyfairy profile image59
    moneyfairyposted 5 years ago

Did you ever join a party where you got a prize for your cosume? My most fun costume when I was younger was a light bulb smile the only problem was I couldn't see and could barely walk but it looked cook a sheet some pillows and aluminim foil and duct tape for the bottom of the bulb. Look forward to hearing some of your favorite costumes.

1. jenb0128 profile image97
      jenb0128posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was a turkey vulture a couple years ago. It was fun, even though few people knew what I was supposed to be. They knew I was "some sort of bird" but I guess not enough people are familiar with turkey vultures to recognize the red head.

I may dig that one out again this year...

moneyfairyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

smile fun.

2. Novel Treasure profile image90
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I was an oompa loompa from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It was hilarious and I one funniest costume. I wish I had pictures, but it was from years ago. I think it's perfect because I'm barely 5 feet tall.

How cute are you smile I loved the oompa loompas and we used to use the back basement doors as a slide and would sing the oompa loompa song ...how fun. It always brings the child within back. Thanks for sharing.

2. jenb0128 profile image97
      jenb0128posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Haha, that would have scared me when I was a kid. Oompa Loompas terrified me back then (I can deal with them now). wink

I thought they were so cute smile wonder what you thought was scary? Just little people. They were'nt like monsters? The scary thing was that cave they took the gondola in with all those wierd scary things showing up before they got to the tiney door .

working