jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What was your favorite Halloween costume and why?

1. michellebanjoman profile image61
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

What was your favorite Halloween costume and why?

2. giwrgos12 profile image56
    giwrgos12posted 7 years ago

hahahaha...!!!!! I don't like halloween....

3. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

Halloween has long been my favorite holiday, and spooky costumes are my favorites. I don't have any specific favorite, just spooky costumes in general. Why spooky costumes? Because they fit into the hokey, playful scariness of the holiday, which is what I love about it.

4. kookoo88 profile image61
    kookoo88posted 7 years ago

My favorite costume was when I cut out a bunch of paper crosses and pinned them to my clothes.  People would look at me for a few minutes before asking me what it meant.

I was a "cross dresser" big_smile

5. Jay Louidor profile image61
    Jay Louidorposted 7 years ago

I find myself going as a doctor every time. Why? Women love the idea of a doctor. Those dressed in bunny costumes gravitate towards the doctor uniform. Even when it's just a costume.

6. Christine S profile image59
    Christine Sposted 7 years ago

My favourite halloween costume this year was the Cigarette Girl Costume by Mystery House. It was 50's theme inspired but it had so much style and pizzazz. I loved it.

7. profile image62
    MikeyPeteposted 4 years ago

A hippie. It's a easy costume to make and most of the items I already have. Basically getting a white t shirt tie dyed. Include a pair of faded and/or ripped jeans and a pair of leather or faux leather boots or moccasins. Other accesories if desired a vest, round sunglasses, long wig, etc can be bought here and there when available and able to afford.