jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Too bad about Zazzle Store Owners

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/12017465.jpg
    It is too bad we don't know who has a Zazzle store.  I know of one, but that hubber doesn't sell what I wanted.  However, I ordered the 2nd Christmas gift from them, and happy with what I received.   They are a bit over priced, but well worth the few extra dollars that I have spent for Christmas gifts.  So, if you are looking for a special gift, a decoration, etc, don't discount Zazzle.  Of course if you know a seller, help them out by buying from their store if they have what you want.  Just rec'd this one in mail.  It is a gift. I love it.  Great printing, nice and thick, lined as well.

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have a store, and I think the prices are good. On Zazzle you can customize everything, which makes it a little higher priced, but well worth it
      My store is listed on my profile, and I've been there for six years

2. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

have you tried etsy? lots of designs there, zazzle, i found some at Bubblews. Go there and type zazzle, you can find the store writers there

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

The shirt, with discount was around $26, but the shipping pushed it up to $33

Last year i ordered 2 ornaments with a pic of my dad on it, when he was a bit younger and healthy.  They were almost $20 a piece.  The pic turned out nice.  Expensive yes, but they were gifts for In Memory of my dad! The shipping cost for the shirt was ridiculous.  But this was a special gift too!

1. neosurk profile image88
      neosurkposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I do have a Zazzle store, and personally, the main reason I don't include it here is because my designs are too easy to be copied. Back in 2012, there were only handful of similar designs and it was even promoted in a Zazzle newsletter once. Today, my products are buried inside their scrapers and xerox copies. (But the sales have increased by more than 5 times)

1. profile image0
        Deborah Sextonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think their "New Design" hurt us a bit
        My Store: Inspiring Creations

3. Brie Hoffman profile image79
    Brie Hoffmanposted 2 years ago

I have a store; it's called Bubble and Squeek.

1. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Nice to me you,Bubble and Squeak.
      I'm New2You and BiziladyDesigns.
      wink

working