jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Birthday present ideas to get my girl bestfriend (i am a guy)?

1. james44121 profile image76
    james44121posted 8 years ago

Birthday present ideas to get my girl bestfriend (i am a guy)?

Okay, so she is going to be turning 16 in a little over a month(17 days after my bday i always tease her for that:P) ANYWAYS, she is by no means by girlfriend nor have i ever dated her, but we do talk about personal things fairly often (i.e. who we like etc) So, she said she would like something thoughtful for her birthday, i have a few things in mind but not really sure about them. Also, she has a boyfriend right now, don`t know if that makes a difference but it might.

2. james44121 profile image76
    james44121posted 8 years ago

PLEASE ANSWER THIS FOR ME:) I REALLY NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS

3. TinaAtHome profile image73
    TinaAtHomeposted 8 years ago

I suggest a bracelet or necklace that is not gold and not too expensive.

4. ImperialPCs profile image72
    ImperialPCsposted 8 years ago

This is very thoughtful of you to try and do something nice for your friend.   Here is my recommendation: Take her out for dinner.  You don't have to go to the nicest restaurant around, but McDonald's is definitely not the right choice.  After dinner, take her to a nice clothing store, and say "Let's find you a new outfit, something you'll love!"  Let her shop around to find something that she loves, buy this for her.  End the night with a nice walk through a park, and just talk to her.  At the end of the night, give her a nice hug and tell her how much you value your friendship.  It'll blow her mind away.

Closed to reply

working