jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite holiday and why?

1. Escapade profile image55
    Escapadeposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite holiday and why?

I have always loved the holiday season ..When the season comes around its like i am a little kid again ... My favorite i must say though is Halloween not because of the history or the bad label people tend to put on it . I like it because it reminds me of my childhood,sweets,costumes,all of the fun times i had. Of course it does help that both my brother and son share the same day both of them are Ghouls !  Come on in and post away ,and share with us the true meaning of your favorite holiday !

2. SIJO1 profile image73
    SIJO1posted 7 years ago

I love the christmas holidays its the one time of the year you can get all the familt together put any differences behind you and look foward to a New Year

3. amberjones21 profile image56
    amberjones21posted 7 years ago

I must admit, Halloween. I love dressing my children up in crazy costumes and makeup and of course they have loads of fun! I also think it is interesting to see what ideas other moms came up with for their children. A lot of mom create their children's costumes which can be very fun.

4. mmoeller profile image60
    mmoellerposted 7 years ago

I love Thanksgiving!  The time of the year where the air is cool and crisp, the trees are beautiful and colorful.  The food is incredible with turkey, mashed potatoes and gravey, and you can't forget the green bean cassorole. 
    Oh, and can't forget the sharing of everything with family.  Especially those that you really don't see very often.  It's a nice time to catch up. smile

5. shruti sheshadri profile image60
    shruti sheshadriposted 5 years ago

In India, its Diwali!~
    A festival of lights , time to burst crackers, get togethers! and major fun!
    Distribution of sweets, and the whole area is in a festive mood...