jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Need help i have a Secret Santa on my Cheer Squad, under $5.

1. profile image45
    hotpinkchick9posted 7 years ago

Need help i have a Secret Santa on my Cheer Squad, under $5.

My town is small so we dont have a mall. i need help chosing a gift for a 14 year old girl on my cheer squad (under$5)
    These are some ideas:
    - Favorite colors: pink, Zebra
    -Fav. snacks: gummy bears, gummy worms, sour patchkids
    - hobbies: cheerleading, volleyball, fashion
    _fav. places to shop: aropostale, hollister,american eagle, ambercombee, etc.
    _fav. movie: fred the movie

SO any ideas ???? please help!!!!

2. LillyGrillzit profile image77
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

I have the perfect answer. A disposable camera $3.00, with a $1.00 picture book, in a $1.00 mug wrapped in tissue paper and a ribbon.

Reminders to make and keep memories. Digital is good, but it is nice to have paper ones too. It is thoughtful.

3. yenajeon profile image81
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

If there is no mall, make her a spa or girl night gift basket. (I'm assuming you at least have a grocery store!) Get her her fav candy, spa mask and her fav magazine!

4. americanwriter profile image75
    americanwriterposted 7 years ago

So fun to do this thing of it as a great challenge to keep it fun and under $5.    Walgreens or CVS or Target or like store... buy a great little cosmetic bag $1-3 in favorite color and then couple with pink nail polish $1-2 from Rimmel or Covergirl if you have any $ left over because of bargain bins add some girly pink pad of paper also from the discount stores usually $1-2. You can do it and have fun. To be eco chic wrap in brown paper bag (put glue and glitter on the outside and let it dry then wrap). Have fun!

working