jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you light the fireworks yourself or do you prefer someone else to do it?

1. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Do you light the fireworks yourself or do you prefer someone else to do it?

2. Jhangora profile image60
    Jhangoraposted 7 years ago

I light the fireworks myself Simeon. It is a thrilling experience. How about you.

3. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

This year I'm going to watch the public fireworks but in the past I have lit the fireworks myself. When I was young my parents did it. But for several years we simply watched the fireworks elsewhere because it's just as pretty.

4. spkellyo profile image58
    spkellyoposted 7 years ago

I am petrified of fireworks exploding in my  hand. I will light ones and run away like bottle rockets, but get those Roman Candles away from me!!! It's crazy because a bottle rockets are dangerous, but the thought of holding something while it explodes freaks me out.

5. Jon Rubin profile image59
    Jon Rubinposted 7 years ago

I prefer to do it myself, but am always willing to share in the lighting if someone else wants to as well.

6. profile image49
    Moujoud19posted 7 years ago

try to make money in that year and stay happy all time and smile smile

7. Hard Drive Dude profile image57
    Hard Drive Dudeposted 7 years ago

I've done when I was a teenager! Other than that I really don't use fireworks anymore.

8. Scorpio003 profile image58
    Scorpio003posted 7 years ago

As a teenager, I find more excitement in lighting fireworks myself. When I buy a small $20-30, I'll usually light them. However, many people also like watching public displays of gargantuan amounts of fireworks.

9. Wilsonsorin2011 profile image55
    Wilsonsorin2011posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5666895_f260.jpg

NO, i always prefer to light the fireworks my own hands because it is so entertaining.If you looking for the quality firework shop then visit - http://www.edinburghfireworksstore.com/

working