jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What should I do for my 6 year old's 7th birthday? Party ideas?

1. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

What should I do for my 6 year old's 7th birthday?  Party ideas?

2. Sinea Pies profile image77
    Sinea Piesposted 6 years ago

Have a chef party!  Buy the child-size chef hats and show Disney's Ratatouille as entertainment while things are cooking!

3. tally2 profile image55
    tally2posted 6 years ago

ask the kid what would he/ she like n then pick one n be creative....

4. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

My daughter loves to dress up and for her 7th birthday we had a party with a princess theme. All her friends dressed as fairies or princesses and the boys dressed up as princes. She had a princess cake. We decorated the room with fairy lights and hired a bouncy castle in the garden. (Quite brave really considering we lived in Scotland at the time - but the weather was kind for a change!)

5. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

Cool ideas!  smile  So creative!  I always feel more comfortable paying someone else to throw the party (feels safer, like a much more sure way of knowing that it'll be fun).  Thanks for sharing!

6. squeakyk profile image61
    squeakykposted 6 years ago

We had several birthday parties at our local fire station..and it was free!Had a fire engine cake and the firemen let them get in the firetruck, gave them a tour of the fire station, and also dressed up in all of their gear while talking about fire safety...the kids loved it!

7. GoCrazy profile image57
    GoCrazyposted 6 years ago

Spy birthday is definitely great idea. But first you need to see some Cody Banks or Spy Kids movies.

8. TripleAMom profile image85
    TripleAMomposted 5 years ago

Your child comes home with an invitation for a friend's birthday party all excited.  "Mom, this is the best ever. Sam's parents throw him the best parties.  Can I do something awesome for my birthday?"  What do you do?  Do you try to spend an... read more

9. Kelly Underwood profile image56
    Kelly Underwoodposted 5 years ago

Have you thought about having a party on a party bus! I think, party buses also offers birthday parties for kids. big_smile http://www.partybus-rental.net/

working