What are some good gift ideas for a Harry Potter fanatic? Any ideas are apprecia

1. thebeast02 profile image85
    thebeast02posted 6 years ago

What are some good gift ideas for a Harry Potter fanatic? Any ideas are appreciated!

My girlfriend loves Harry Potter, as you do, what are some gift ideas that you would suggest? She has some of the books, but I know she wants the set. So that one is already taken care of.
    Her birthday, our anniversary, and Christmas are all within 2 months of each other, so I try to not go all out for any one and spread it over all 3.

2. JEDIJESSICUH profile image77
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

My husband got me the time turner necklace for my birthday last year. I never wear it, it's more of a collectible, but it's beautiful and it represents the series I love so much. smile If she has a house preference - like considering herself a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw at heart - a sweater or shirt proclaiming that house would also be nice since it's winter.

There's a lot of Harry Potter apparal you could get her. I know the Hot Topic in my town sells everything from shirts, to bracelets, to bookmarks. But you could get almost anything online as well. They sell more options for candy online, if you're interested in getting her anything mentioned in the series. If you have a Candyopolis in your area, I know they sell Harry Potter candy as well. Ours only sells Bertie Botts Every Flavour Bean.

Generally, Harry Potter fans like all things Harry Potter. smile You could attempt to get her a wand, even. I'm not sure if you could customize it, per se, but I'm sure there's got to be a site on the web that allows that.

working