jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some good ideas for a boy's 16th Birthday (not a car)

1. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

What are some good ideas for a boy's 16th Birthday (not a car)

What are some cool ideas to celebrate a boy's 16th. For girls they have the whole "sweet sixteen" stuff, but what about for a guy? He's at that age where aside from video games I just don't know what to do for him.

2. Kelsey Farrell profile image83
    Kelsey Farrellposted 2 years ago

For my brother's "sweet sixteen" he and about 25 others of his friends and family went to a paint balling run in the mountains. My mom and I brought the boys back lunch and then went shopping in the outlets nearby for the day. He, and all who participated, loved it. Bonus: they were too tired by the end of the day to worry about what to do at night.

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

If there's a place to do it, how about a skate board? That seems like fun for teenage boys.

4. Patsybell profile image88
    Patsybellposted 2 years ago

Stocks, like tech stocks. It's a fun way to introduce young people the the world of finance. It may be the boost they need to become an entrepreneur.

5. EsJam profile image76
    EsJamposted 2 years ago

Does he enjoy sports? Perhaps tickets to a big, upcoming event, or a game, with a friend or two?
    Does he have a favorite band or singer? Perhaps tickets to a concert - with folk's approval of band, of course!

6. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 2 years ago

Indeed it is quite a tricky task to select an appropriate gift for a 16 year old boy in today’s hectic scheduled life. But as birthday is a one day in a year occasion and the age of 16 is a sensitive one, a good gift can be the perfect option for building up a good and healthy relation between the child and the parents. Here are a few ideas that I think can be helpful:

1. 3d human clone can be a great gift. The most amazing thing is that you can create a clone of your own! So gifting the birthday boy his own 3d clone can really amaze him!

2. 16th birthday will come once in a person’s life. To keep the memories of this birthday alive, a photo frame can be an ideal gift. 

3. Want to gift something full of fun, laughter and thrill? Try out aqua zorbing.

4. If you want that the respective person will remember the number 16, try out a 14 caret “sweet 16” pendant.

5. Everybody likes to see his image in a mug! With magic mug that is quite possible.

There are many others that you can think of. Just try them out and make the 16th birthday special.