jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you like most about fall?

1. proudmamma profile image74
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

What do you like most about fall?

2. kootheancheah profile image58
    kootheancheahposted 6 years ago

The first time I ever experienced fall was in 1981 when I was living in Asheville, NC. Up until then, I have not seen fall in my life before. It was one of the best experience for me. I love the myriads of colors of this season--especially the mountains in Asheville. I took many pictures then which I still cherish today. Now that I am back in my homeland, the beautiful scenery of fall never fails to bring back the wonderful memories of my time in Asheville, NC. :-)

3. jfay2011 profile image60
    jfay2011posted 6 years ago

I like the cooler air, the crispness and all the gorgeous mums.  I've been out photographing them.  Also with falltime, comes Halloween and the fun of the holidays.  That is always a blast.

4. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

The colors.  I grew up in a tropical climate where there is no change of season.  We see only the green of healthy trees and the brown of the dead and dying.  I also like the cool weather and the expectation of the holidays.

5. sweetoneangel profile image61
    sweetoneangelposted 6 years ago

I love the colors and smells of autumn. Caramel apples, pumpkins, the smell of leaves, and bonfires.

6. oopsydoopsygirl profile image59
    oopsydoopsygirlposted 6 years ago

Coming from the midwest originally, I miss the color-changes and the corn mazes.