jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What age should you stop dressing up for Halloween?

1. theswankylady profile image60
    theswankyladyposted 6 years ago

What age should you stop dressing up for Halloween?

2. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

When you're dead! I don't think Halloween is just for kids, it's for everyone!

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

Well I dressed up last year for work. I was a waitress at the time and it was pretty much scientifically proven that the hotter your costume was, the better the tips you made that night were.

But other than that I haven't really dressed up since I entered my teens, at least I don't think so. It seems more like a kid holiday to me.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

You are never too old to dress up for Halloween.  It is fun to have one day each year when you can be as outlandish as you'd like.  I've seen babies on up to senior citizens dressed for Halloween.

5. americanwriter profile image74
    americanwriterposted 6 years ago

Never! Age is just a number. If you feel like dressing up and having fun on Halloween then do it. Just realize its easier than ever to get your picture tagged in facebook or other places.... lol

6. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

You can dress up for Halloween at any age. I only stopped when I no longer lived in a house and had no children coming to the door trick or treating. I don't see dressing  up as age-related, unlike trick or treating.

7. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

You are never too old to dress up for Halloween. I am 46 and dress up every year. Last year I dressed up as a cat and this year I am dressing up as Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations. You're never too old to have fun! Enjoy your Halloween.

8. dappledesigns profile image90
    dappledesignsposted 6 years ago

I still dress up every year and love Halloween - but I stopped trick or treating at around age 7-8. I hated asking for candy; so my parents let me do Halloween parties instead.

9. RKHenry profile image79
    RKHenryposted 6 years ago

100+.  Why not dress up for Halloween?  The kids love it, and it's a great way to participate with your hometown community.

10. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

136 years old. lol. there is no age in my eyes. i'm 47 and i still dress up. it's for fun and your never too old to have fun.

working