Funny Christmas story?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

Funny Christmas story?

2. Carolus profile image60
    Carolusposted 6 years ago

This is from one of my articles, and can be funny, but a little sad too:

On the evening of December 5th Mikulás (Saint Nicholas) visits the homes of good and bad children alike. He also wanders through the streets in search of little ones who might have escaped his attention. His customary traveling companions are an angel and a devil.

If you stroll through the historic districts of Prague during this time, you’ll be able to watch small children shrieking in terror while cowering behind their parents as the costumed devil(s) approach them.

The angles bestow gifts, while the devils punish the children who have misbehaved. It’s good fun for the adults playing the parts, and perhaps for some of the children, but quite a few Czechs have confessed that they found the experience thoroughly traumatizing when they were young.

3. Sue Bond profile image71
    Sue Bondposted 6 years ago

We had this really nutty cat who loved things in plastic. One Christmas my Mom and I were sitting on the couch next to the Christmas tree.  We watched as the cat casually walked by us toward the tree.  He then went under the tree, picked up a pair of men's underwear (still in the plastic wrap) in his mouth, and then walked right by us again.  Then we heard his paws on the stairs as he went into the basement with his stash.

Then... he came upstairs and walked by us in order to get another pair.  We just sat there laughing.

working