jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have a favorite Christmas story either for children or adults?

1. Danette Watt profile image84
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

Do you have a favorite Christmas story either for children or adults?

One of my favorites is the short story "Gifts of the Magi" by O. Henry, who always had a surprise ending on his stories. I highly recommend it.

2. Cat R profile image74
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

While we were decorating the Christmas Tree, my father would always read the Christmas story for us. It is one of my favorite memories of Christmas and my Childhood.

3. pstraubie48 profile image84
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

yes....a little family traveled to a wee tiny grocery store in a small village on Christmas eve..every year. The little girl and her friends crowded around the pot belly stove that warmed the store and  waited in line to tell Sana what they wanted for Christmas. Santa listened carefully and then gave each child a peppermint stick and a small coloring book.
    The little girl then went home with her family and waited anxiously for it to be morning. On Christmas morning, she tumbled out of bed and raced out to the Christmas tree to find packages under the tree (none had been there the night before)...The year she turned twelve she received a record player and records...how did Santa know????

4. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Recently my favorite is the Polar Express. I love the music, the animations are fantastic and I love the concept of believing.