jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What would you really like for Christmas this year?

1. Juana Aman profile image66
    Juana Amanposted 6 years ago

What would you really like for Christmas this year?

2. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

If I could have ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL it would be for my daughter to be well...she has battled cancer for nine years. She has suffered more than most but mostly in silence. She is an inspiration to soooo many. She gets up every day and lives!!
    These past two weeks she has been slowed down a lot ...not feeling so perky and she may be admitted to the hospital this week. So, my wish would be for her to be at home with us on Christmas morning (rather than with us in the hospital) and that she will be well. And if that wish cannot be, then I wish for her to feel better.

3. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I would like to have just a single family member along with me sad sad sad sad
    Too bad I've got exams from the 26th I can't go home - it's the first time I'm away from home and the worst part is no family for Christmas - never happened before. I'm in my first sem and it will be for 4 years the same problem sad

4. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

An end to all of the hatred in the world. Life is so short and yet there are so many people living with hate in them. I wish that could all go away permanently.

5. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

For my unsaved loved ones to trust in Jesus Christ as their Saviour!

6. RVDaniels profile image74
    RVDanielsposted 6 years ago

I'd love to have all my family together to celebrate the holiday. That would make my Christmas dreams come true.

7. creativebutterfly profile image60
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

A nice peaceful day with love and laughter.

8. prism3x profile image36
    prism3xposted 6 years ago

a nice family gathering that is genuine and loving...without having to watch every word you said.