jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite Christmas holiday memory from this year?

1. eliserenee profile image60
    elisereneeposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite Christmas holiday memory from this year?

2. msviolets profile image84
    msvioletsposted 6 years ago

My kids, surrounded by craft supplies..then wrapping paper, then stuffing secrets under the tree, after we told them we couldn't afford to buy anything for family this year.  They totally saved the holidays :-)

3. Senoritaa profile image68
    Senoritaaposted 6 years ago

My favorite memory is that I made a pizza omelet, and my dad, who seldom likes any kind of food item outside of the habitual meals, sincerely appreciated it. smile

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My granddaughter's school has a sale at Christmas.  People donate items and they are put on sale for a nickel or a dime.  The kids can Christmas shop for the entire family for a couple of bucks.  My grand girl bought me a hair band with wild orange flowers hot glued to it.  I didn't have the courage to wear it to church, but I wore it to Christmas dinner at her house.

I may have looked like a bag lady, but she was happy and the gift was very considerate since I have long hair and often wear hair bands.

5. ringlawncare profile image64
    ringlawncareposted 6 years ago

SLEEP! Ever since this whole "blogging" career thing has entered my life, I can't sleep! So yeah that would have to be it!

working