jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is the worst gift you have ever received?

1. hawkdad73 profile image68
    hawkdad73posted 6 years ago

What is the worst gift you have ever received?

2. hubba-hubba profile image62
    hubba-hubbaposted 6 years ago

a self help book for an areas i didnt need help in!

3. kayecandles profile image61
    kayecandlesposted 6 years ago

clothes...everytime people buy me clothes, they buy clothes that they would wear. I never end up wearing them, I always end up giving them to thrift stores or shelters

4. avni lohia profile image60
    avni lohiaposted 6 years ago

I think that most people give gifts to others with some feeling attached with that gift, so i accept all my gifts with the same feeling for each of them.....

5. SantaCruz profile image70
    SantaCruzposted 6 years ago

A duck on a keychain. From my long-term boyfriend. As my birthday present.
    He bought himself a snowboard that day.

6. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

Toilet paper!  It was Christmas and some of my students had parents who sent me gifts.  Most were small but nice personal things.  When I opened the toilet paper, I couldn't believe it.  I assumed the parent meant it as a gift for the classroom, but I thought it tacky of them to send it in the guise of being a personal gift to me.  I never forgot it, especially considering all of the extra time and effort I had put in to helping their son.

7. Swetankraj profile image68
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

One year subscription of recipe book on my birthday. Do a boy require a kind of recipe book!

8. ukbusiness profile image37
    ukbusinessposted 6 years ago

When I was about 9 or 10 I received a pair of boxing gloves from my nan, not exactly the most fitting present for a girl. However that didnt really matter because they were for ages 2-4 so there was no chance I was going to fit into them. Ended up going totally unused, gave them to a charity shop in the end

9. Brandon Spaulding profile image56
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

Once I received a pair of size 2 womens house slippers for Christmas. I am a 6 foot tall 211 pound man with size 12 feet.

10. magicrob profile image60
    magicrobposted 6 years ago

a lage box with a sweet inside - it was a joke, but not funny!

working