jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is the worst festival for you and why?

1. dghbrh profile image76
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

What is the worst festival for you and why?

There are some festivals and celebrations which someone may not like. So what is that for you if there is any?
    Mine is Indian festival Holi - festival of colors which I do not like at all. To be honest I find it little messy. This is nothing to disrespect any festival/customs/traditions/culture but just a personal view only.

2. profile image0
    twinlyposted 5 years ago

I don't like any festivals that make me the center of attention. My birthday is one in particular. It is so difficult to open gifts in front of others. yikes

dghbrhposted 5 years agoin reply to this

ahhhh......ok ..its individual choice of course.
      Thanks for your honest response here. I like the very different reply here.

3. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

Unlike the past days, Holi (Indian Festival of Hindus) has become the worst festival because of the irritating and injustice ways of playing it have been emerged in the young bloods. It is basically a festival of colors  but  now-a-days  people have  started making it a medium of disrespect of individuals by throwing eggs, water balloons targeting girls on the road and including washing detergents. I do respect this festival do not agree with the worst method of playing it.

Very well said. You are true in depicting the worst way of observing the beautiful festival
      Thanks for your response.

4. Cortezmeow profile image59
    Cortezmeowposted 5 years ago

I have not been to a festival that I have not liked. My favorite would have to be The Spam Jam in Hawaii. Loved it!

Woww..great to know dat...!
      its nice that you enjoy every festival.
      hope you enjoy life as well:-)

2. Cortezmeow profile image59
      Cortezmeowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Festivals are suppose to be fun and to celebrate, right? So how could any be bad?

working