jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite season of the year and why?

1. Little Grandmommy profile image60
    Little Grandmommyposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite season of the year and why?

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

In Malaysia, we have 2 weathers, rain or sunny. There isn't any 4 seasons in our country so don't have much choice to choose. Anyway, i prefer rainy days. Nice time to sleep and stay at home hubbing!

3. ftclick profile image56
    ftclickposted 5 years ago

Fall. it becomes cooler and comfortable. People dress nicer. You get Halloween, Thanksgiving and many delicious foods

4. Careermommy profile image83
    Careermommyposted 5 years ago

I love Winter because it's closer to my favorite holiday, Christmas. Plus I live in Southern Cali so it's warm most if the year. The cooler winter weather is a nice change.

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Fall. The year is coming to a close and it's the most fun time of the year! Halloween, sweet treats and candy and cute/evil decorations, devious tricks and adorable moments. Thanksgiving, family time along with tons of great food. Three meals of belt breaking food, yay! Christmas, presents, after Christmas sales (I go all out), great music, heartening memories, etc. Also, the smell of fall reminds me of the mountains. It's the time to go on camping trips with my hubby and smell his hair when he comes in the house from grilling steak or shrimp smile

working