jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

What are your favorite things to do on a long holiday weekend?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

What are your favorite things to do on a long holiday weekend?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7799679_f260.jpg

2. imsef profile image59
    imsefposted 4 years ago

I would start by visiting my relatives and parents in my province and spend a day or two with them and afterwards, it would be nice to go out on an outing with them.

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
      lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

imsef,
      Thanks. That sounds nice. I do hope you get to see your loved ones soon.
      Lisa

2. imsef profile image59
      imsefposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks lisa, i am on my way home. It's a long weekend here and i am hoping to have a good and memorable moment with them. smile

3. heeyoo profile image59
    heeyooposted 4 years ago

I really love hiking and "exploring" paths through forests. There is nothing more relaxing and fulfilling than seeing the raw nature and hearing the sounds of it instead of cars and the usual city sounds. Also reaching the end of an 8 hour hike will make me feel like the king of the world.

1. imsef profile image59
      imsefposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That is also a good one to think about. Many of us are tired of hearing the same sounds of train and automobile over and over but if you have grown in a province where surrounded by tress and farms, you may decide to go the beach instead. smile

2. lisasuniquevoice profile image75

heeyoo,
      Eight hours. How do you do that? I'm lucky if I go out and hike five miles.
      Thanks,
      Lisa

3. heeyoo profile image59
      heeyooposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I don't really know , I'm not very fit.. I'm actually chubby but I can walk  for 4-5 hours without feeling tired. Also after a 10-15 minutes break I'm good to go again. And during hikes the peaceful surroundings keep me motivated ,also the fresh air.

4. lisasuniquevoice profile image75

heeyoo,
      You're out there really hiking aren't you. Do you take water and snacks with you since you're gone so long? You make me want to try harder and go out for longer periods of time. Also, I do love the sounds of nature while on the trail.
      Lisa

5. heeyoo profile image59
      heeyooposted 4 years agoin reply to this

On longer hikes that are 5+ hours I take about 3 liters of water and 4-5 sandwiches. The ones under 5 hours  , 2 liters of water and 2-3 sandwiches are more than enough. I don't drink all the water but I always bring extra , just in case.

4. jyuvapriya profile image56
    jyuvapriyaposted 4 years ago

I like to visit my favorite place bhadrachalam ( Andhra Pradesh in India ) where i meet my better half. And also i like to eat my better half Brain by my chatting.

working