jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Have you been wished Merry Christmas yet this season?

1. lambservant profile image94
    lambservantposted 4 years ago

Have you been wished Merry Christmas yet this season?

Happy holidays is the politically correct greeting during the Christmas season. Many workers in various professions that work with the public are told to say Happy Holidays not Merry Christmas. Today, a creditor told me Merry Christmas. I thanked him. How about you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8556179_f260.jpg

2. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Yes, just today, a court reporter, after our meeting, wished me a Merry Christmas!

1. lambservant profile image94
      lambservantposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hooray. Hope court went well.

3. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

that's surprising. other than friends and family, I never hear that anymore. usually when someone says happy holidays I respond with merry Christmas. not to insult or be rude, I just don't like political correctness. I believe many times it puts a veil over the truth and many times ends up with double standards. things end up being ok for this group but not this one. also I don't feel the need to always walk on eggshells with every single subject. people are to easily offended these days. im all for trying to have respect for others, but some people just need to grow up and behave like adults. life cant always be butterflies and candy.

working