jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Merry Christmas!

1. Cristale profile image84
    Cristaleposted 4 years ago

Merry Christmas!

What does Christmas mean to you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8598999_f260.jpg

2. WiccanSage profile image96
    WiccanSageposted 4 years ago

Merry Christmas.

For me it's actually a winding down time because my own religious holiday is a few days before & my family celebrates it big. I feel like the holiday season starts in October with Samhain (and a little fun with Halloween) and then there is Thanksgiving (which we host every year and do big) and then the Winter Solstice-- so it's like boom, boom, boom for 2 months. And we go to a multifaith church that throws in parties and celebrations for everything from Hannakkah to Diwali to Christmas-- and our church community is very close so we get in on a lot of it.

So by Christmas I feel pooped and am just glad it's over and I can rest-- or at least, I don't have to cook, clean and decorate :-) I can just enjoy. Either we stay home and spend the day in our jammies watching tv, playing games, etc. or we go to a family member/friend's house for dinner or celebrations. Today we are at my moms, we're sleeping over & doing the whole Santa thing.

It's such a pretty, peaceful season for me overall, and I'm all for a party so as long as there is good food & company, it's going to be a good day.

A merry Christmas to you. Enjoy your holiday!

Cristaleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer. Enjoy your holiday as well!

3. lupine profile image73
    lupineposted 4 years ago

It's a time to be with family...because everyone is there...lot's of laughter, and plenty of good food. Celebrating the birth of Jesus and being thankful. Merry Christmas, Cristale.

Cristaleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer. Christmas always means family and good food. Merry Christmas to you also!

2. lupine profile image73
      lupineposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for "best answer".

working