jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Tell us about your recent Holiday Season.

1. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Tell us about your recent Holiday Season.

It's 2014!  How would you describe your Holiday Season this year?  Were they fairly typical of past Holidays?  Were they extra special & exciting for some reason?  Or are you seriously disappointed?  Explain your response.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8228265_f260.jpg

2. Sunshine625 profile image95
    Sunshine625posted 4 years ago

My holiday season was extra special this year because it was my granddaughter Lily's first Christmas! She was quite entertaining opening her gifts and especially liked her jumbo box of diapers from Grandma Sunshine! Faith and Lily make any holiday more special.

fpherj48posted 4 years agoin reply to this

GF,This question went over like a lead balloon! No one wants to discuss their Holidays? Their Holidays were so horrible, they just want to forget? They were so wonderful & exciting, they can only reply anonymously! what do ya think?

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Agree!  In fact, I can't imagine Christmas without babies and kids...lots of them!

fpherj48posted 16 months agoin reply to this

IT IS NOW 2016-2017 !!  Hopefully many more of you will be willing to share your Holidays with us!!  I hope they have been the BEST ever!  Let UR fellow writers know what's special about UR Holidays!!

working