jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

What is your favorite part of the Holiday Season?

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image85
    Jacqueline4390posted 3 years ago

What is your favorite part of the Holiday Season?

Some people enjoy the Christmas “atmosphere” although through the years it has become more commercial than anything else. Some enjoy being with friends and having a great excuse to shop. Some look forward to the great holiday meals and not feeling guilty about putting on the extra pounds. Then others like all the great movies that are put on television!

What is your favorite?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12047959_f260.jpg

2. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 3 years ago
      Jacqueline4390posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree with you.

3. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12049158_f260.jpg

It has indeed changed for me during the years. When I was young I cherished time to play hockey/shinny and playing in hockey tournaments. After our children came, it was focusing on providing them with significant family-time (with us) and a most wonderful Christmas experience. Now the focus is on providing our grand children and youngest child (college age and the only one unmarried now) with a most wonderful experience. If I may add, I am now more focused on providing quality time with my love between grand children and children times.

I think that is really grand! My family has an annual event. We go to the live production of "A Christmas Caril" every year!

2. connorj profile image75
      connorjposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I love Dickens'  A Christmas Carol. we did see the play in 2004. This year on December 12th  I am taking my family (Better Half and one of my many daughter's family to Mannheim Steamroller. I have never seen it before...

4. WheelerWife profile image89
    WheelerWifeposted 3 years ago

I almost like the build-up to Christmas better than the day itself! Decorating the tree, baking cookies, listening to music - love it!

Me, too! In fact Christmas Eve to me is better than Christmas Day!

5. easylearningweb profile image92
    easylearningwebposted 3 years ago

I have 2 favorite things:

1. Decorating the house and also looking at all the other decorations around the neighborhood

2. Getting together with family and friends and sharing meals and special times together.

That's what the holidays are all about.

Happy Holidays!

Great reasons, Happy Holidays to you as well!

working