jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What can a person buy a (American)13 year old girl for her birthday besides elec

1. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 3 years ago

What can a person buy a (American)13 year old girl for her birthday besides electronics?

And, within a reasonable budget?

2. Rebecca Hillary profile image76
    Rebecca Hillaryposted 3 years ago

Makeup, clothes, a gift card for her favourite store. It all depends on what she's into, but gift cards/cash are always a good option in my experience for teens, because then they can choose what they want to buy.

3. Stephanie Henkel profile image97
    Stephanie Henkelposted 3 years ago

A gift card for her local movie theater, enough for her and a friend. Jewelry, perhaps a necklace or earrings with her birthstone is usually a good choice. If she likes to read, a gift card for Amazon could be fun.  If you know her likes and dislikes, you might choose some art or craft supplies to get her started on a new hobby like tie dye t-shirts jewelry making. This is her 13th birthday? Get her a nice Journal and pretty pen to celebrate her entry into teenhood.

4. DowntroddenInDC profile image84
    DowntroddenInDCposted 3 years ago

I like buying nieces and nephews things that they can built and learn about something. At the store earlier I saw a kit where you could grow edible mushrooms. It was $13. There are tons of other kits for any interest out there, where they get exposure to something new and can decide if it's something they want to get more heavily into. I think gardening related stuff suits boys and girls. Good luck!

5. profile image0
    Grey Templesposted 3 years ago

Books and glow in the dark stars to put on her walls and ceiling along with a astrological ball that lights up and turns so she can learn about the different stars.  She might not get into it at first but trust me she will turn it on at night and start reading the book about it.  Maybe lessons to take art lessons or craft lessons.  Something to get her out of the house and learn something fun and different.

working