jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best present that you ever received. For Christmas, birthday, or ...

1. askformore lm profile image73
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

What is the best present that you ever received. For Christmas, birthday, or ...

Why do you remember "your best present ever" ?
    Who gave the favorite present to you?
    Was it an expensive gift?
    Did you know that you "really wanted" this particular present. Or did you get surprised when you unpacked it?
    Please tell us ...

2. aesta1 profile image89
    aesta1posted 3 years ago

We always look forward to the German Christmas goodies from our in-laws. They send this toys whichever country we're in and we love it so much we ration it each night to make the box last.

3. cinderella14 profile image78
    cinderella14posted 3 years ago

Yes and that is a birthday gift. I received it on March 23, just a few weeks before my birthday. It is an appointment for a permanent position in the government.

That is the best so far.

I always consider gifts from my friends as precious something to treasure. I always appreciate things given to me regardless of the amount. I even received a gift from an online friend about a year ago and I am really happy about it. Receiving something from somebody I do not know personally is  really a great thing for me.

1. askformore lm profile image73
      askformore lmposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations on your appointment!

4. ubrish profile image60
    ubrishposted 3 years ago

Lipstick that i received from my father when I was in 4th grades

5. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 3 years ago

I can't think of any one more than the other right now. I have received gifts that were from the heart from my family that have made such a big stamp on my heart over the years. Now, I love just the time spent with family more than any other gift, and that is the truth!

working