jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What's your idea of a new year resolution this time?

1. m abdullah javed profile image78
    m abdullah javedposted 3 years ago

What's your idea of a new year resolution this time?

2. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

Well beside cleaning my closet.  I  want to organize my entire house, and  make a schedule for  the tasks . I do at home.  I want to train myself to wait for the next day to do the task again . Doing things twice. It is not good.

m abdullah javedposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks erronates for that wonderful plan. Hope you get ample time to realise the same.

3. manatita44 profile image81
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Transformation: Think, speak and act in ways so as to bring me self-improvement, to elevate myself and as such other human beings. For example: Kinder thoughts; More empathy; exercise and better nutrition ... a holistic approach to integral Yoga - the outer expression of the interconnectedness of All. Om Shanti!

Very well said. I think manatita Transformation is simply above everything as by virtue of it anything can be done but everything can't be ascribed to transformation. Good resolution mate praying for your well being. Salaam.

2. manatita44 profile image81
      manatita44posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Abdullah.

Allah bless your loving Spirit. Salaam!

3. m abdullah javed profile image78

My pleasure manatita, so kind of you. Thanks

4. profile image0
    Crisantonioposted 3 years ago

Hmmm. I stopped making new year resolutons long ago. But if I had one, it would be to take a well-deserved vacation. But first, I need to earn that this year!

Hi Crisantonio wishing you good luck for the resolution. May you get a plenty to have a vacation of your dream.

working