jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Since we are in the Christmas spirit, have you thought about what will offer to

1. tiagodamiao profile image80
    tiagodamiaoposted 3 years ago

Since we are in the Christmas spirit, have you thought about what will offer to your family?

2. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

a big hug and lots of kisses and eat together. These are better than store bought gifts

tiagodamiaoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

True. They are really the bests.

3. askformore lm profile image71
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

I will buy a lot of small gifts (2-3) to each family member. Not expensive gifts, but items that will create a happy atmosphere.
    The adults get playful gifts that normally would be for someone younger than their age.
    The children get gifts that normally would be for someone a little older than their actual age.
    There will also be a "family gift" to share (it could be music and/or a board game)
    The gifts are given and unpacked on Christmas Eve. All these small gifts aren't the Christmas presents. The REAL Christmas Present is a happy and merry Christmas.

tiagodamiaoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes! I agree with everything you said. When I was a kid, like every children Christmas is about gifts and the birth of Jesus. But today that I am a grown up I see Christmas in a different way (off course). For me its not about gifts, it's family.

working