- Get up in time, fully refreshed in the previous night's sleep.
- Feeling hungry and eating healthy, satisfying food on all 3 times of the day.
- Doing the day's work reasonably well without distractions.
- Not having any fight, ego clash, serious arguments etc with others for the whole day.
- Laugh at least half a dozen times in the day.
- Don't have any tension, emergency, unexpected work pressure, unwanted travelling etc
- Have time to read a few pages of a good book
- adequate time to do your exercise/ yoga
- adequate time to spend in your hobby for a while
- have peaceful time to do your prayers/ chanting/ meditation
- go to bed in time and sleep instantly!
Too much of asking! Is n't it?
(1) Get up at 600 Hour read the Liturgy of the Hours Prayer followed by an Americano coffee, grapefruit juice, oatmeal with Greek yogurt and ready and refreshed for ice hockey.
(2) Enter a crisp and clean sheet of ice for 2 hours of intense and "in-your-face" ice hockey.
(3) A walk/run with our German shep. And Belgian Malinois on the WildernessTrail adjacent to our subdivision.
(4) Cuddle hour with my better half.
(5) Play time with my 2 grandsons.
(6) A wonderful home-cooked lunch from my Better Half.
(7) Enter a crisp and clean sheet of ice for 2 hours of intense ice hockey.
(8) reading/writing time in my office bathed in Loreena McKennett music.
(9) Dinner and drinks out with my 3 daughters, their families and Better Half at Carmel or Sam Sneads.
(10) Cuddle time with my Better Half, read Liturgy of the Hours prayer and a Good Night's Delta Wave sleep.
Connorj its truely wonderful day, wish i could have the same. May God bless you with more such days
Thank you for your significant blessing, M. Abdullah Javed. I am so deeply in debt to Him that I can only hope not to disappoint Him too much and hope for mercy when the time indeed comes...
Exactly Connorj God has heavyly showered His blessings on you and your family, its not possible for everyone to have such a fate, you are true thankful attitude towards the priceless blessings increases His favors. Take care
by Cat 4 years ago
How much sleep do you consider adequate to function properly, personally?The conversation about sleeping has been popping up a lot recently. Fellow hubbers and I have been joking about the idea of never going to bed. What is adequate sleep, for you?
by accofranco 2 years ago
Hubbers need a live chat room other than just forum.It will make sense.Call it "hubconnect"
by LauraGT 6 years ago
What's your best cake idea for a girl's birthday?
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|