- Get up in time, fully refreshed in the previous night's sleep.
- Feeling hungry and eating healthy, satisfying food on all 3 times of the day.
- Doing the day's work reasonably well without distractions.
- Not having any fight, ego clash, serious arguments etc with others for the whole day.
- Laugh at least half a dozen times in the day.
- Don't have any tension, emergency, unexpected work pressure, unwanted travelling etc
- Have time to read a few pages of a good book
- adequate time to do your exercise/ yoga
- adequate time to spend in your hobby for a while
- have peaceful time to do your prayers/ chanting/ meditation
- go to bed in time and sleep instantly!
Too much of asking! Is n't it?
(1) Get up at 600 Hour read the Liturgy of the Hours Prayer followed by an Americano coffee, grapefruit juice, oatmeal with Greek yogurt and ready and refreshed for ice hockey.
(2) Enter a crisp and clean sheet of ice for 2 hours of intense and "in-your-face" ice hockey.
(3) A walk/run with our German shep. And Belgian Malinois on the WildernessTrail adjacent to our subdivision.
(4) Cuddle hour with my better half.
(5) Play time with my 2 grandsons.
(6) A wonderful home-cooked lunch from my Better Half.
(7) Enter a crisp and clean sheet of ice for 2 hours of intense ice hockey.
(8) reading/writing time in my office bathed in Loreena McKennett music.
(9) Dinner and drinks out with my 3 daughters, their families and Better Half at Carmel or Sam Sneads.
(10) Cuddle time with my Better Half, read Liturgy of the Hours prayer and a Good Night's Delta Wave sleep.
Connorj its truely wonderful day, wish i could have the same. May God bless you with more such days
Thank you for your significant blessing, M. Abdullah Javed. I am so deeply in debt to Him that I can only hope not to disappoint Him too much and hope for mercy when the time indeed comes...
Exactly Connorj God has heavyly showered His blessings on you and your family, its not possible for everyone to have such a fate, you are true thankful attitude towards the priceless blessings increases His favors. Take care
by Cat3 years ago
How much sleep do you consider adequate to function properly, personally?The conversation about sleeping has been popping up a lot recently. Fellow hubbers and I have been joking about the idea of never going to bed....
by Daffy Duck6 years ago
I am close to getting a job where I will be working overtime almost every day, even during the slow season. I have been told that I would be working 11-13 hour shifts during the Summer. Major overtime! ...
by LauraGT5 years ago
What's your best cake idea for a girl's birthday?
by Steven Escareno7 years ago
seriously, i'd like to know, as i never made it past the first date. lol. therefore, what would be your idea of the perfect SECOND date after you successfully made a good impression on the first one.
by kirstenblog5 years ago
Hi guys, my little boy has finally arrived, born 4:40 am sept 11th. They discharged us from hospital yesterday. We did have some troubles with feeding at first, poor little guy found it hard to latch on and we only had...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.