jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What's your idea of "living?"

1. The Jet profile image79
    The Jetposted 6 years ago

What's your idea of "living?"

Well? What's the concept of "living" to you?

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Knowing and walking with GOD moment by moment. The best kind of living for any human being on the earth. The benefits are unlimited with daily surprises moment by moment when knowing and walking with GOD moment by moment in your daily life on the earth.

3. Alosea profile image54
    Aloseaposted 6 years ago

Living is trying to be as happy as you can be as often as you can.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

God I wish I practiced this a long time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!  But as usual everything happens in it's own time.  Completing, expressing, being, removing, ignoring, being, loving all that is important and removing all that is NOT!  Period!!!!!!!!!  We all know what is important to us in life as well as know who has our best interest at heart.  Appreciate and experience life with those people for what it is worth.  It's repulsive and depressing to have memories or people who were just NO GOOD!!! to have known and entertained people who are just NeGAtive with no other purpose but to be negative, trying to bring you down every opportunity that they got or you gave them.  Once you make a conscious and physical effort to stay away from them you will see how productive life is and you will be able to spread your wings and fly without entertaining, seeing or thinking about them!  Relief!

P.S.  If for whatever reason negative people just happen to play a part in your everyday life, you will not succumb to their foolishness.  You will deal with them as though they are really positive.  Your Happiness is KeY, a key that no one will be able to find unless you give it up to them!

Vonda G. Nelson

5. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Living to me, is being spiritually alive. In a sense of knowing who I am, knowing what makes me happy and learning more about myself as well as the world around me. People can be spiritually dead yet still be physically living.

6. The Jet profile image79
    The Jetposted 6 years ago

Thank you the answers, peeps. All very amazing answers and stuff I will ponder on.

7. maria.rose profile image37
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

living out of your car, travelling each day to a new town or a new state - nomadic lifestyles woo ............means  no tension .....................

8. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Being richer and prettier each day, while ensuring the happiness of my child.

9. theseus profile image80
    theseusposted 6 years ago

My idea of living is this:
    "Live like there is no tomorrow".Meaning, loving,learning and celebrating everything there is NOW while it lasts.

10. cutievert profile image59
    cutievertposted 6 years ago

not only to dream but also to pursue..that's my idea of living..some would say to love..in other words..to participate in life..

11. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

A spiritual life without the equations of DNA is my way of life.

12. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

...... "feeling" ALIVE.
    Period.

13. Eric Prado profile image77
    Eric Pradoposted 6 years ago

My idea of "living" is taking each emotion, each experience, each moment, each day and each interaction and taking it all in with humble appreciation.

14. micahjoy profile image57
    micahjoyposted 6 years ago

"Living" to me, is learning, seeing, touching, feeling and experiencing all that life has to offer.  Not being concerned with all the petty and insignificant daily "problems" that so many of us dwell on.

To really LIVE I believe that one must have a deep curiosity and hunger for life, want to explore and feel and experience every moment.

working