Today (December 10) is the International Day of Animal Rights! Does anybody care

1. SgtCecil profile image92
    SgtCecilposted 2 years ago

Today (December 10) is the International Day of Animal Rights! Does anybody care?

2. Helga Silva profile image83
    Helga Silvaposted 2 years ago

I think a lot of people care about animal rights! Not everyone knows that today is the Day of Animal Rights but I am sure there are lots of good people helping animals. First of all, it starts right at your home, if you own a pet. I love my pets, I treat them with love, I would never violate their rights and I even cook for them!
    I also donate money to the animal shelters and I know very many people who do the same. Every week we have a small gathering next to our local PetSmart where the animal shelter brings unwanted animals for adoption. They usually find homes for every pet they bring.
    It makes me very sad to hear about animal abuse. I just can't imagine how people can hurt innocent animals. I think there should be jail time for violating the animal rights and someone really needs to pass some laws about this. Animals should be treated with love and respect. I strongly believe that people who hurt animals are well capable of hurting other people and this should be address by society.

3. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

sorry I didn't know that. Love and care for wild and domestic animals