jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

April Fool's!!

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
    DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago

Anyone ever been flocked? smile

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Im confused as to what you mean by flocked....lol

As in, by a bunch of birds???? lmao

2. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
        DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here...my sister and her husband, who is a high school pricipal, got their  yard filled with pink flamingos on April Fool's Day...they got flocked!

OMG thats an awesome idea... wonderful, now I got a good one for my mother next year...lmao.... I usually work and always find something memorable to do... This year I left post it notes on everyones computers saying  Mr. Lyons had called and would like you too call him back.. Then I left the number of the buffalo zoo....Teehee April Fools is my favorite holiday...

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image89
            DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He turned the tables on the prankster.  Here is his reply:

Flamingos Held For Ransom: Forty flamingos belonging to the Hartsville High School Academic Booster Club are now being held for ransom at the infamous Beechtanamo Court Detention Center for HHS insurgents and political prisoners. The payment for the safe return of the flamingos is one seven-layer chocolate cake delivered to the office of the principal by no later than 5:00 PM on Monday, April 4th. Guidance counselor SG will pay, or the flamingos will never be seen alive again!

The prankster got pranked! smile

2. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I haven't been yet, but a number of my neighbors have been. It's a fundraising thing.

working