- Holidays and Celebrations
Inexpensive Christmas Gifts for Everyone
Great Cheap Christmas Gifts Ideas
So Christmas is around the corner and you're wondering what you should buy for your love ones and friends but your money is short. There are several gift ideas that people can do on a budget.
I'm a person that loves when Christmas comes and always find the best low price gifts! There is no need to break the bank and take out the credit card to pay for Christmas gifts.
There are so many people still paying off for the gifts they've bought people the year before! Now that's just crazy! You can still buy low price gifts and make the people receiving the gift happy!
Photo Credit- Microsoft Free Images
Get a Top 12 List of Christmas Gift Ideas
This 2013 Christmas season, there will be plenty of deals going on since the economy is down but not a lot of people are going to be buying much because either they've lost their job, their pay check got cut, bills piling up, etc. You can still give great gifts on a small budget and I don't mean, socks, ties, or arylic scarves! Here is a list of good low price Christmas gift ideas.
Image Credit- openclipart.org
Christmas is Almost Here!
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?
1. Give a Christmas Card
- Now who doesn't like Christmas Cards? They're one of the best gifts you can give someone. It's a great way of setting the mood of Christmas with sentimental value.
If you like humor, you'll like these humorous Christmas Cards and they come with envelopes.
For bird lovers, these boxed Christmas cards are prefect.
2. Give Children's Books
- Kids love pretty much getting anything new and having a good book is one of them! Open up their minds to explore new things. Get a book about their favorite cartoon character or favorite colors. You can find good low price books at the Dollar Store.
Children's Books on Amazon
A Christmas Carol is a Christmas Classic that every child or adult should have.
Dr. Seuss How The Grinch Stole Christmas was my family favorite movie. We make sure to watch it every year.
3. Give Cookbooks
- There is always someone you know that loves to cook. Give that person a cook book so they can explore other food ideas to make. You never know, you may come to their house and they've cooked you a new recipe from the book you gave them!
Cookbooks on eBay
Find a gentle used Christmas Recipes books on eBay.
4. Give Christmas Candles
- They make great decorations and also setting the mood for Christmas. Yankee Candles always have sales on different candles during the Holiday Season.
Christmas Yankee Candles
Christmas Cookies scent is one of my favorite scents from Yankee Candle.
This is another one of my favorite scents by Yankee Candle. Christmas Tree scent.
5. Give Christmas Cookies
- You can either buy the cookies at the store in a tin or make them yourself. I think the best would be make them yourself if you're a good cook and decorate a nice basket to put them in. You can make butter, oatmeal, and peanut butter cookies. Just wait and see how the person you give it to face light up with join!
Christmas Cookies Tray, Books, and Cookie Cutters on Amazon
Yummy Christmas Cookie Platter.
If you're going to make Christmas cookies from home, you'll need cookie cutters.
6. Give Christmas Puzzles
- Puzzles are a great way to get people together and have fun and also a great gift!
1000 Piece Chrismas puzzle.
7. Give Christmas Music CDs
- If you know what type of music the person likes then you can buy them a CD. If you don't, then you can give them a nice Christmas CD for them to play at Christmas parties, around the Christmas tree, etc. Some people don't listen to CDs anymore and buy their music online, so another great idea is to give them a iTunes gift card.
Christmas CDs and MP3 Gift Card
Mariah Cary Christmas tunes.
Michael Buble sings Christmas.
8. Give Scrapbooks
- With scrapbooks people can put their pictures together and share all their memories.
Feeling crafty? Find some low price deals on Christmas scrapbooks on eBay.
9. Give Stocking Stuffers
- Stockings can be stuff with real cheap items, like cookies, holiday mints, gift cards, money, Christmas ornaments, cell phone accessories, books, small calenders, small candles, coloring books, pens, pencils, erasers, CDs, jewelry, small toiletries, etc.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Amazon gift cards are always the prefect gift because it lets people choose what they want to buy.
Children loves coloring books so giving a Christmas Coloring book is a great idea.
10. Give Christmas Picture Frames
- Give a gift of joy by framing a picture of you and your family and giving it to someone you love!
Christmas Picture Frames
Digital Photo Ornament for Christmas Trees.
Christmas Theme Picture Frame.
11. Give Christmas Ornaments
- Give Christmas Ornaments so people can add it on their Christmas tree.
Colorful Glass Icicles Christmas Ornaments. Comes with 12.
Old World Santa Ornament playing the bag pipe.
12. Give Gift Cards
- Sometimes it's hard to come up with an idea on what to give someone, so if all else fails, give them a gift card!
For the movie lovers, AMC Gift Cards.
Enjoy Giving Low Price Christmas Gifts!
I hope this lens was helpful in finding different low cost Christmas gift ideas. Now you don't have to be the one not giving a gift due to high prices.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Make Extra Christmas Money Free
Would you like to make extra money for Christmas gifts free? If so, I've listed my lenses on how to make money online for free.
Paid Product Testing
Get Paid to Test Products at Home
Make Money on Internet Free
Learn Ways to Make Money on the Internet Free
Free Surveys for Cash
Get Paid to Complete Free Surveys
Paid Online Focus Groups
Voice Your Opinions and Get Paid By Joining a Focus Group