- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
Reasons To Give Jewelries With Red Gemstones As Valentine’s Day Gifts
Valentine’s Day gift ideas
If you’re looking for something special to give to your lover for Valentine’s Day, why don’t you consider giving her jewelries like necklaces, bracelets, earrings or rings?
Even just one of these items can be enough of a present for your beloved on the aforementioned holiday.
But why is that? What are some of the reasons why it's a good idea or why you might decide to give your wife or girlfriend jewelries for Valentine's Day?
Jewelries as gifts for Valentine’s Day
Jewelries sparkle with radiance and can be perfect gifts especially to those that love wearing all kinds of accessories.
Many, if not all, women love jewelry and would surely appreciate such a beautiful present from their husband or boyfriend.
Reasons to give jewelries as Valentine's Day Gifts
Here are some reasons why it can be a good idea to give your lover jewelries for Valentine's Day:
- She likes wearing rings, earrings, necklaces and/or bracelets
- She has a collection of jewelry and is always looking for more to add to her growing collection, such as those who collect unusual jewelries or jewelries with unique or even weird designs
- You noticed or saw her looking at a jewelry store or site and she seemed to really like the items that she saw
- You want to let her know just how special you think she is
- Price isn't a problem to you
- You don't have much of a budget, so you want a gift that's cheap, but, at the same time, you want something that still looks nice and that will say, 'You are special to me and I love you'
The price of jewelries
This gorgeous necklace is only $8.45 and is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars (as of this writing).
The red color is perfect for Valentine's Day especially if your lover loves said color.
But if she doesn't like it, don't worry because this necklace also comes in a variety of other colors, such as purple, white and pink.
Yes, jewelries can be very expensive. But don't let that deter you from getting your girlfriend or wife some even if you don't have the budget.
Why? Because there are jewelries that are inexpensive.
These jewelries may be cheap, but they're still of good quality and they still look stunning and beautiful.
Just look at the heart-shaped necklace with a red stone that's featured to the right. Looks really gorgeous, right?
The shape of the heart pendant and the way the red stone is placed on it looks pretty unique too, right?
Guess how much that necklace costs. It's only $8.45 (as of this writing). For that price, you get an 18" chain with a 14k white-gold-plated heart pendant with a red crystal rhinestone.
It even comes in a gift box, so you're practically ready to give it as a present already (You can also add a short message or card to go with it, so you can tell your wife or girlfriend how much you love her).
- The item featured to the right (the Platinum-plated Fashion Jewelry Set with Imported Crystal Elements) is a bit more expensive than the previous one at around $19.99 (as of this writing), but that's because this one actually comes in a set. Four Pieces "Ruby Red Loving Heart"
- This product gives you a platinum-plated necklace, earrings and ring set with red crystals. It even comes in a gift box and pouch.
- This is perfect especially if your lover likes all 3 kinds of jewelries. Plus, it'll be like you gave her 3 gifts instead of just one. How's that for extra special?
Is red equal to love?
If you plan to give jewelries with gemstones as Valentine’s Day gifts, be sure to get the ones that are colored red.
The aforementioned hue has always been associated with love and passion and hearts.
Even Valentine’s Day is practically symbolized by this particular shade.
Giving someone something red, like roses, is almost always taken as a sign and declaration of love.
And this is why, for the holiday in question, it’s only natural that, whatever your present may be, it would have a touch of red in it somewhere. In this way, you’re telling your wife or girlfriend that you love her, not just by the act of giving her a present, but also by the crimson color of your gift.
Ruby isn’t the only red-colored gemstone in the world
When we’re talking about red-colored gemstones, there’s no doubt that the first thing that will come to your mind will definitely be the ruby.
And, indeed, rubies do come in stunning and wonderful shades of red that would surely look splendid adorning any piece of jewelry.
But there’s no need to limit yourself to ruby gemstones. They might be well-known but they’re not the only red-colored gemstone out there. You can also get red garnets, spinels, beryls, etc. Any one of these scarlet-colored stones can look as beautiful as rubies in their own right.
Some red-colored gemstones and their meanings:
Love. Also protects against unhappiness, so, by giving one to your lover, you can convey the message that you always want her to be happy
Success. Wish your lover success on her business, whatever it may be
Reduce stress. Think your lover's working too mch? Use this to convey the message that you want her to relax and de-stress
What kind of red gemstone will you give to your lover as a Valentine's Day gift?
Choose any red-colored gemstone for your jewelry gift.
Said gemstone will definitely add more color to your present while also conveying the message of your love for your significant other.
Remember that you don’t have to get the most expensive piece of jewelry or gemstone out there.
Even just the simple ones with the small stones can already be special and meaningful to your lover.
What matters is that you took the time and effort to give her a gift and tell her how much you love her.
- Image with added text was modified by Freya Yuki based on the image by Rusembell (CC:BY) from deviantArt
- Couple in the image is meant to represent Valentine’s Day and the rose they’re holding is meant to symbolize red-colored jewelries with gemstones
- The rest of the images are from Amazon.com
- Meanings of gemstones are from crystal-cure.com and meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com
© 2016 Freya Yuki