- Holidays and Celebrations
Best Toddler Size Halloween Costumes
Best Toddlers Costumes on Sale
Kids love to play dress up whether it is Halloween or not. Girls and boys both like to be superheroes, pirates and other popular characters from tv and film. Play-acting in costume is a great way for children to express their creativity and stretch their imaginations while having a lot of fun.
Little girls and boys both enjoy dressing up as their favorite characters and this page supplies a great choice of the toddlers' Halloween costumes for you to take your pick.
Batman and Robin, Wonder Woman, and other movie characters, Walt Disney characters, pirates and princesses, as well as traditional Halloween Witches, Goblins, and Ghouls, you will find them all here.
And what's more they are all at reasonable discount prices -- often lower than usual recommended retail prices -- and most are eligible for Free Shipping -- so this is a great place for some fun online shopping. Enjoy!
Toddler Triceratops Costume
Count on Rubie's for my all-time personal favorite costume for toddlers! This adorable realistically printed jumpsuit with tail and soft headpiece is more than attention-getting. It's also comfortable and washable. Little kids LOVE dinosaurs so this costume is sure to be a hit!
Toddler Superhero Costumes
Kids love playing Super Heroes throughout the year -- not just when the calendar says October 31st. I still can remember running around the house with a towel safety pinned to the shoulders of my shirt and feeling so cool and powerful. I would have loved to have one (or more!) super hero costume(s) as cool as these -- and not just to wear on Halloween but for imaginative and creative role playing any time of the year.
Wonder Woman Toddler Costume
Super Heroes are NOT just for boys. Girls love to dress up as these characters also. Help your little girl grow up to be Wonder-ful and Super by encouraging her creative play and building her self confidence by donning the costume of the strongest of women.
Did You Know?
Many of the Costumes
Shown Here Are Available
in a Range of Sizes
for Kids of all Ages
Classic Halloween Toddler Costumes
Classic Halloween themed costumes never go out of style. Traditional Halloween figures like witches, vampires, mummies, and jack-o-lanterns have inspired costumes for generations. Traditional costumes are always a good choice and they are easily recognizable so your toddlers won't be greeted by adults asking "What are you?" or "Who are you supposed to be?"
Costumes For a Traditional Themed Halloween
Save Even More
Many Items on this Page
Are Eligible for
Anything-But-Scary Halloween Monsters
These lovable Halloween Monster Costumes are adorable and represent some of the youngest set's favorite characters. What fun to dress up in one of these sometimes silly, often furry, and always cute outfits.
From Cookie Monster to Frankenstein, Mike and Sully to Wild Things, wearing a monster costume, according to a well-respected psychologist I know, can also help children overcome their fears of things-that-go-bump-in-the-night under their beds and in their closets.
You Can Adopt Any of these Halloween Monsters Here:
Frankenstein has never looked so cute! This officially licensed Universal Studios Monsters costume includes a pullover top with attached headpiece and pants with attached shoe covers.
Safety Tips For Children's Halloween Costumes
- Make sure the costume fits. If it is too large it can cause the child to trip and fall.
- Make sure the costume is flame resistant. This is especially important because candles are still an important part of Halloween celebrations and decorations and are used to light paths, jack-o-lanterns, and more.
- Avoid anything can get get tangled around a child's neck. This includes capes tied around the neck, jewelry, and similar accessories.
- Choose accessories carefully. Make sure swords, hammers, and similar add-ons are soft material that will not hurt anyone if used to play with or if accidentally fallen on.
- Masks should not be worn while a child is active, even if s/he is just walking. Masks limit visibility and can be dangerous. Use them for pictures if you want, but face paint is a safer option.
- Face paint should be non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, and specifically approved by the FDA for use on skin. Test a small sample on your child's skin to be sure there is no reaction before applying face paint on a larger area. Best to do this at least a day ahead of time in case there is a reaction that requires treatment.
- Consider the weather. Furry monster costumes are cute, but if October weather is warm in your corner of the earth, you might want to opt for something lighter. The reverse is true for cooler climates.
- Make sure footwear is safe. Many costumes come with shoe covers. Be sure they fit snugly and will not cause your child to slip or trip.
- Make sure your child can be seen at night. Add reflective tape to their costume, use a light-up costume, or have them carry a flashlight. Quite a few toddlers accompany older siblings and, even if supervised by an adult, visibility can be an issue when they are among a crowd of excited children on the street.
More Popular Halloween Costumes for Toddlers
Kids Favorite Characters from TV and Film
Children get attached to their favorite characters because they admire and/or identify with something about them.
Adorable Minions, for example, have a lot in common with toddlers. They both speak gibberish, are sometimes unpredictable, and are generally fun-loving beings.
Toddlers like characters that are funny, friendly, or fill a need they might have, like being more grown-up or able to do things that older siblings can do easily. Being a superhero can make a child feel more in control, more able to do good things, and more powerful -- roles they see their parents, caregivers, teachers, and other adults in their lives filling.
The Buzz Lightyear Toddler Costume includes printed jumpsuit with attached hood. Other sizes are available.
Don't Miss these Newborn to Toddler Sized Costumes
For More Toddler Sized Costumes, Please Visit
© 2012 Chazz