How To Add A Blog Engage Vote Button To Blogger
You Need A Vote Button
Blog Engage is a social do follow directory which allows you to submit and share your blog posts with other bloggers.As it is do follow it helps to increase your page rank.
Here's how to add your button to your Blogger.com blog.
* Login to your blog account
* Go to Dashboard
* Go to Layout - Click Edit HTML
* Check "Expand Widget Templates"
* Find <data:post.body/> (Use ctrl+F function)
* Now place the code shown below before <data:post.body/>
<div style='float:right; margin-left:10px;'>
* Save the template
What's great about blog engage is that your article will be on the home page with only 10 - 15 votes.
- Java Divas
hey know how to serve coffee in Pasadena, Maryland. A coffee shop called Java Divas has young females, clad in sexy lingerie take your order and serve you your morning coffee.
- How to Insert a Custom Signature in Blogger Posts
Before I explain how to insert a custom signature at the end of each of your blog posts, please note this is tutorial is only meant for users of Blogger. If you want to do this with Wordpress or something...