Dear Readers, most of us surf internet everyday. Most of our time on the internet is all about finding something which can fetch us some bucks or knowledge. However there is another view to it as well. Every single day when I am on the internet researching for my work, I often come across stuff which brings the smile to my face. Most of it is often the part of imagination of someone's crooked or creative mind!! ;) Likewise, me too get same kind of thoughts which are weird and not realistic yet funny which I would like to share with you.
1. Body building is one of the fastest growing trends around the globe. Well let’s think about the biggest hunter who ruled on this planet. Yes, T-rex. While talking about Body Building how can we forget Push-ups. Have you wondered how T-rex used to do it? LOLzzz!!!
2. Have you ever wondered why are Fridays often called Black Fridays by Retailers? Is it that their business is low and have lowest profit on that day? Not at all. Hmm, then why Black Friday?? They are acknowledging their target customers that hey, this is the worst day of the week for your pocket. Beware and be cautious or it will be left with nothing but the darkness aka Black!!! :D
3. In earlier days, if kid made any mistake and wanted to apologize without confronting his parents he use to write a note and stick it on Refrigerator. Now we have more than one computers in a house-hold and if the same situation arises, the kid will now send a message to his parents on Facebook with his picture along with apology for the situation and tag his parents on it!!! If the parents are still angry, they can certainly ask to remove their tagged names from the picture by commenting on it!!! :D
4. Imagine a very compassionate person going to buy a Walker for his Parents in a Car!!! (Yea, it will certainly be useful to him as well in near future)!!! LOLzzz!!!
5. What would you name the house in which owners are out of town and street dogs are using the crouch!!! DOG HOUSE, what else!!! :P
6. Toughest Math Question: Find X. Hint: Be Smart!!! LOLzzz!!!
7. Let’s look at something even funnier. Do you remember people telling you ‘You are responsible for your physical and mental status. If you are sick you have put yourself into it.’ Once I had worms in my stomach creating some digestive problems. I was suffering in pain. Suddenly a thought stuck my mind and I was laughing like a little baby. The thought be, if I were responsible for my physical health aka I created the situations surrounding me and within, guess what, I created those worms crawling in my stomach too. Man, am I a piece of work or what!!! LOLzzz!!!
Guess this article made you laugh or atleast smile. That’s all for now. Hope I may come up with some more soon.
Find it Funny!!! Yes then rate it!!! ;)
Some More You Might Like!!! ;)
- Stress Management in Corporate Culture
This hub is about how one can stay calm and release some or more amount of stress even while being at the work station / cubicle. It is my part of experience and observation which I have tried and put into this article with the help of most appropria
- Google ‘Google’
Bored of looking at a blank white page every time you type Google.com?? Lets Make It Fun!! :)
- Fun with Microsoft Windows and its Applications
In my earlier article we saw how to have fun with Google.. it inspired me to work further with different things in this case Microsoft Windows.. Sit Back and Enjoy!!!
© 2012 NISARG MEHTA