- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
Have You Ever.... Some Of The Stupid Things I've Seen People Do...part one.
...Some Of Them Are Mine...Some Are Not
Have you ever…
- Reached for furniture polish instead of cooking spray, and just in the nick of time realized?
- Spent a few hours cooking a grand meal for the family only to sit down at the table to eat and the chicken was still raw?
- Put on two totally different shoes and gone out to an important meeting?
- Left the house to go to work with a lovely white smear, commonly known as toothpaste still on your mouth?
- Gone to a job interview and kicked the person interviewing you? (Yes, I did get the job).
- Pressed all the buttons on the self-cleaning stove (remember they then lock) and when you look inside the oven it’s on fire? Yes, I panicked and pressed enough buttons to open the stove.
- Been shopping for groceries in the produce department when all of a sudden you went down and slid all the way across the floor only to have your oldest child say quite loudly, “there she goes…..”
- Have you ever put in too much oil in a cake recipe thinking it was the water and wondered why it was soupy? Never cook when tired!
- Pretended you knew something on a topic you knew nothing about so then you were asked to talk about it?
- Have someone insult you and because you didn’t realize it at the time, told them, “Why, Thank you”.
- Had a sick hubby so decided to close the chicken coop for him, and put on his really big shoes to go outside in the rain when you slip out of the shoe and fall face flat down in the muddy chicken manure – this was after a shower I might add?
- Grabbed a tube of hair remover thinking it was conditioner?
- Gone fishing on a small bridge and took too many steps backwards s and made contact with the water?
- Had on white pants and made a mess with the chocolate you were eating?